23

TMZ!

MILES TELLER SPOTTED WITH NEW BAE!

It wasn't long ago fans started to notice that the Top Gun actor might be off the market. Teller hasn't had any previous confirmed relationships, at least not what we know and has been very hush hush about his personal life. But a few weeks ago fans noticed he was starting to post some flirty pictures making them wonder if he was off limits....

Teller started training for his role in the new big blockbuster movie Top Gun a few months ago, and the casts instructor? Well, it is non other than Tom Cruise's daughter herself, Captain Lina Cruise. The Captain is herself a Top Gun graduate and it's rumoured that the plot of the movie is actually a mission she has flown herself. Lina has kept herself out of the spotlight and it wasn't discovered until a few years ago that Tom Cruise had a daughter in the Navy, but who she was, no one knew. Until it was announced that she was going to train the cast for this movie.

And fans started noticing that she as well posted photos on her Instagram that was more than friendly. But fans was left in the unknown, no one could connect the dots between the two of them until a week ago when Miles himself took it to Instagram and made their adorable relationship official leaving the fans both excited and devastated.

 But fans was left in the unknown, no one could connect the dots between the two of them until a week ago when Miles himself took it to Instagram and made their adorable relationship official leaving the fans both excited and devastated

Aren't they a perfect match!?

Yesterday the new couple was spotted for the first time together outside of the Captain's residency in Miramar. The couple was later spotted at Teller's rented home, joined by a few other cast members like Glen Powell and Monica Barbaro.

So what do we say people? Hiss or diss?