84

TMZ

BUN IN THE OVEN!

BUN IN THE OVEN!

After tying the knot earlier this year and after three huge and successful premieres for Top Gun: Maverick, the hottest Hollywood couple as been enjoying some downtime at their Miramar residence outside of San Diego. They attended the premiere for Miles's new Netflix movie "Spiderhead" a few weeks back and they did look unusually happy. Well, the world got their answers two days ago when the couple announced that they were in fact expecting their first kid! Creating a lot of different reactions amongst fans. A lot of thrilled and excited fans who look forward to more updates on the pregnancy but then there is always that small percentage who has some concerns.

Fans are concerned that their combination of work is not ideal for raising a child. It's well known that actors and actresses can spend months away shooting a movie, leaning in their spouse to handle everything at home. And it's also well known that soldiers can be deployed into a war zone with little to no contact with family members for almost a year or even more. And after hearing Lina talk about her job at the James Corden Late Night Special the day before the San Diego premiere for Top Gun: Maverick, the world understood that not only does she work a lot and take her job seriously, she is just like her dad: an extreme risk taker. And she said in the interview that being in the Navy takes away a lot of who you are and makes you become numb. That she goes into military mode.

It was also leaked by a staff member at Top Gun last night that Captain Lina Teller has a tendency to shut out the outside world whenever she is working, meaning she can be deployed for months without a word to her family or friends. This causing more concerns amongst the public if she is really fit to be a mother, or if the combination of their jobs is really fit to raise a child in.

What do you guys think? Will they step back from their jobs? Or will their child be raised by a nanny?