15

linacruise: laughs all aroundtagged: monicabarbaro, lewispullman

tagged: monicabarbaro, lewispullman

46.1K likes

user1: thank you for bts content!!!!!!!

user2: look at those cuties 🥰🥰🥰

lewispullman: yeah when we don't hold a bag of our own puke 👍🏼🤣

user3: imagine getting to just hang out with them
|
user4: I think Lina does a little more than just hang out......

monicabarbaro: ❤️

user5: I'm so FUCKING jealous

milesteller: it's easy when we have a comedian on the team😉🥰

user6: no

user7: WHAT'S WITH THE HEART EMOJI!?!???
|
user8: AND THE FLIRTY COMMENT!!!!!????

__________________________

MILES'S POV

"What are you doing?" Lina asked with a chuckle as I smirked and pulled her into a private room. I closed the door behind us and placed my hand on her jaw and kissed her softly.

"You drive me kind of crazy." I mumbled into the kiss and she smiled.

"Yeah?" She asked and I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer as the kiss deepened. I pulled away as I had to contain myself, we were still at work. I stroke her cheek with my thumb and I smiled and shook my head.

"What are you doing to me, Captain?" I asked and she smiled widely.

"Driving you crazy." She said and I chuckled. We walked back out and I couldn't help but watch her as she walked in front of me. She turned her head and looked at me with a smirk.

"You watching me walk?" She asked and I smirked.

"What if I did?" I asked and she smiled.

"I'd have to start walking like an old man." She said and I laughed. We walked out to the rest of the group and Glen looked at me with a smirk and winked, I just sent him a glare. He knew that we were on our way to become something. He has kind of become my closest friend here, I couldn't keep this to myself. Well, everyone kind of knew but we haven't said anything.

"Hi." I heard Tom say to Lina who just smiled lightly at him. Their relationship has definitely improved but they had a long way to go before they were okay.

"Everyone on their marks!" The director said and we all walked over to our marks. It's not common that you shoot a movie in the exact order it's seen when it's in the cinema, and we were shooting scenes on the runway for a few days now.