All mine- AJ

Using the name Saffron instead of y/n x

Thankyou both xfanne and Nanasando for the request❤️

Today I'm filming with my boyfriend,AJ, and his friends for their channel, the beta squad. But the thing is, non of them know we are dating. I mean of course he does I'm not that delulu(😔) but his friends don't.

We are filming 'guess the convict' and AJ requested to the boys to have me as a guest because I do youtube myself and we have a similar audience. Quite a lot of comments on both of our posts have asked about me going on the beta squad so it made sense. And I would finally get to film with my mannnnnnn!

I began getting ready at 10 because I need to leave at like 11:40 ish. I did natural makeup because I had my lashes done a few days ago but I wanted to wear a little bit still. I curled my hair and put on a little cropped top with a little cargo skirt(manifesting summer guys it's too cold). I looked good.

Time skip

I'm at the studio now and I saw AJ but he was speaking to one of the producers so I left him to it so I could get miced up and ready for the video.

We finally started recording after what felt like ages and all the 'convicts' walked out with a lady who was one of their probation officers. As the video went on, we were of course asking questions and one of them kept looking me up and down. I couldn't really tell why but I knew AJ wouldn't be happy. I looked over to him and he was just glaring at the man whose name was 'truth'. I've never seen AJ this quiet ever, especially when recording.

Another time skip.

The video was finished and it turns out truth was the real convict and his real name was Dwayne. After the video, me and Dwayne got to talking and we were just messing around and giggling. I couldn't tell if he was just really nice or he was trying to flirt. Of course I would never entertain another man in that way because I'm a loyal girl but what's stopping me from having a nice conversation? Besides it's kind of funny seeing how jealous AJ gets.

As we were talking, AJ came over and he didn't look happy.

"So sorry man do you mind if I just borrow Saffron for a minute?" AJ asked, grabbing my arm.

"Oh yeah of course I better get going but it was nice meeting you two" Dwayne replied, winking as he walked off.

"Borrow me?" I questioned "I'm not an object" I laughed slightly.

"What are you doing?" He asked me as we walked into a random empty room

"Nothing?" I replied, acting confused

"You know what you're doing and you might find it funny but I don't. You're my girl not his." He said sternly, it was kind of sexy seeing him get mad.

"I know I am all yours baby" I replied, looking up at him. AJ is short don't get me wrong, but he's still taller than me.

"That's right" he smiled as he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss "all mine Saff"

Sorry this one's short I had no idea what to write😂