Cuddles~Chunkz

Y/n's pov

I had such a boring day today. I was at home all day on my own. All my friends, including my boyfriend, were busy with shoots and I had nothing to do. Whenever I have a busy day I wish I was at home in bed but then as soon as I have no plans I hate it.

I was lying in bed,as I had been all day, when I heard a knock on my apartment door. Confused, I walked over slowly in my pink fluffy pjs and my hair in a messy bun. I opened the door to reveal my boyfriend.

Chunkz

It honestly feels like I haven't seen him in so long, even tho I saw him yesterday.

"Hey babes" he said smiling

"Hi baby" I replied wrapping my arms round his neck

"I've missed you" he said with his arms snaked around my waist

"Me too, you should have told me you were coming" i said as i let go from the hug

"Well it wouldn't have been a suprise then" he laughed as he shut the door

I took his hand and ran over to my bedroom as he followed. I jumped on my bed and he did too.

He layed down on the pink silky pillow and I placed my head on his chest.

My left leg was over both of his and my hand reached up, touching his face while the other held his tightly.

"So what did you do today" he asked

"Nothing baby I've been so bored" I replied, looking up at his beautiful face

"Awh bless"

"What about you? How was your day?" I asked

"It was good i did a mukbang with the boys"

"Ooo tell me about it" i said

He started explaining about the funny questions they were asked and how everyone was gonna go crazy cause Kenny said his 'baby' was due in a month.

As much as I wanted to listen to him, I couldn't. I just felt so safe and at home. Sure I'd been at home all day. But it just feels so much different now he's here, holding me close.

"Oh and guess what?" He asked as I snapped back to reality

"What?"

"Someone said that you was too good for me in one of the voice notes" he replied as he placed his hand on his heart, pretending to be hurt. I knew he was pretending cause at the end of the day, he doesn't really listen to comments like that. We both know we love eschother and that's final.

"Well it's true" i giggled

"Well maybe I'll go home then" he said as he gestured to get up

"NOOO baby stayyyyyyyy" I replied really dragging out the 'y'

"Fineeeeee"

For the rest of the evening, we stayed exactly like that. Just enjoying eachothers presence. Even the brief moments of silent weren't awkward. They were sort of enjoyable. Just knowing I'm lying in my bed with the man I love.

Instagram

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

Liked by Chunkz and 123,456 others

@y/n  ma boyyy🩷🥹

@chunkz ❤️❤️❤️

@yungfilly my best friends🥰

@user10 tagged @chunkz  when u gonna wife herrr
@y/n Reply> yeah Chunkz
@chunkz reply> somethings coming soon babyyy💍

@user1245 OMG HES GONNA PROPOSE

@user000 these two are so cute bless🥹

(Ikkk it's short i just wanted to get something out🩷 also we gonna pretend it's Chunkz in the pictures x)

DIDNT PROOF READDD