Chill- Sharky

Using the name Ellie instead of y/n but read however u want to bby

Ellie's POV

I was over at my boyfriend Sharkys house while he was streaming, i was just sat in his bed since it was off camera chilling with my airpods in, occasionally looking up to admire him. We hadn't revealed our relationship yet, not that we didn't want to, we actually weren't bothered we just hadn't gotten round to it.

Time skip

Sharky had been streaming for around 3 hours and it was 12pm, i kept on yawning but i don't know why cause I wasn't even tired I literally didn't get up til 3. Sharky must have noticed as he kept looking over at me to see if I was okay. After me yawning about 5 times, he quickly said goodbye and ended the stream, walking over to the bed.

"You okay Ells?" I asked him, wondering why he ended the stream so quickly

"I'm good what about you tho, you tired?" He replied, sitting on his bed and putting his arm around my shoulders

"Not really Im just bored" I replied, smiling up at him "wait sharks I got us something" i added, remembering what I brought yesterday when I went into Westfield

"Oooo show me" he said, giggling slightly

I walked over to his wardrobe and went in, it was a big walk in one and it's where I keep all my stuff when I stay over. I have a lot of stuff here but I still need makeup and hair stuff incase I decide I want it. I grabbed the carrier bag and walked it back over to his bed.

I had brought us matching stitch onesies which were honestly so cute. I pulled one out the bag and held it up by the arms so sharky could see it.

"I got us matching!" I said excited

"Awh its actually kinda cute" he said grabbing it out my hand.

We both changed into the onesies and took some cute pics in the bathroom before heading back over to his bed and finally laying down together. He put a random YouTube video on his TV because he knows I need sound to fall asleep as I put one of my legs over his, resting my head on his chest.

I opened my phone and I didn't realise but he was watching what I was doing. I was looking thru the pics we took, favouriting my favourite ones.

"Post that one and the one of me kissing your cheek" he said as I looked up at him.

"What is this gonna be our hard launch?" I asked him smiling

"Only if you want it to baby" he replied

Instagram

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by ohnosharky and 110,998 others

@ellzxo my babyy🩵

@ohnosharky my girl🩵

@user111 omgggg🥹

@sharkyxelliefanpge I KNEW IT

Tap to see more comments

Shes sort i knowww but i just wanted to upload something for you all hope it's okay i didnt proof read❤️