The girl with the dog- AJ

(Instead of y/n im gonna use the name Sophie just cause it's easier for me to write and remember😭)

Sophies POV

I had just gotten home from going shopping with my girls when I got a message from a guy called George. He is the camera man for Beta Squad and Niko Omilana.

Whatsapp

George-beta squad
Hi Sophie, we were wondering if you could come to a shoot on Monday and bring your dog?
The boys are doing a try not to moove challenge and as you know they don't exactly love dogs 😂
Let me know if your available on Monday and I'll send you the adress

Sophie
Hi George, yeah I'm available send me the adress when you can 😊

George-beta squad
Okay can you please come to ———— at 2pm this Monday

Sophie
Ill be there x

I had worked with the boys once before when they did a Mafia challenge and the forefeet was being chased by my dog with the suits on however I couldn't go. My dog, Olly, is a protection dog and I get a lot of creators reach out to have him in videos. As I said, I was meant to go to the last shoot but I couldn't make it so my sister took the dog instead but I had spoken to George and Niko before and they are both lovely people so I didn't mind going to the shoot.

Monday

Today was the day of the beta squad shoot, i was quite excited as I hadn't met the boys. I had only spoken to George and Niko on the phone. I actually started watching them about a year ago as my brother and his friends always spoke about them and i wanted to see what the hype was all about.

I enjoy watching them all, they are so funny and seem like nice people online so I was very excited to finally meet them.

My sister said that when she went, she went to their house and they were all so lovely and welcoming. However I was a little nervous as I had a bit of a crush on one of them..

AJ Shabeel

Fast forward to the shoot

I got out of my car when I arrived at the studio and got Olly out of the back seat. I was wearing black leggings, a black hoodie, white new balances and some Nike socks over my leggings. My blonde hair was perfectly straightened and I had no makeup- besides my lash extensions and some lip gloss.

When i got there, i messaged George who told me to go inside and up the stairs where he would meet me and talk everything over

"Hello you must be sophie" a tall man with strawberry blonde hair and glasses said
"Yeah I am" I replied
"Okay great im George" he said before looking down, "and this must be Olly" he said in a softer tone.
Olly sat down and me and George both laughed

"Okay so if you follow me I'll show you where you can stay until we need you on set" he said walking away, leaving me and Olly to follow

"If you don't mind staying in here, there's a sofa and a phone charger and that if you need it. Ill get you both some water and stuff and just message if you need anything as the boys can't see you yet, we don't want them to know what's coming" he laughed
"Okay perfect" i replied
"Ill come and get you in probably 20 minutes if that's okay with you" he asked
"Yes of course" i said as he left the room

I sat on my phone as Olly lay down on the floor below me, George got me 2 bottles of water. One for me to drink and one for me to empty into Ollys bowl. I thought that was quite sweet.