Drunk in love-Sharky

Using the name Nya instead of y/n!

Thankyou Justreadthis4you for the request❤️

Nya's POV

I was just lying in Sharkys bed at the beta house, scrolling through TikTok. I was so bored but all the boys were filming downstairs so I couldn't really do anything but lie in bed. I decided to lay down properly and try to go to sleep. But just as I was doing so, Sharky walked in.

"Hey baby how was filming?" I asked him, but received no reply as he just jumped into bed next to me.

He lifted the blanket and made sure we were both fully covered before pulling me close, wrapping his arms around me tightly. He didn't say a word but began planting kisses all over me.

Don't get me wrong, Sharky loves cuddling before we go to bed but he's never usually this cuddly. I just decided since he wasn't talking to go to sleep.

Time skip to when she's awake.

I just woke up and sharky was still awake, he wasn't even on his phone or anything. He was just enjoying us laying together. After being awake for like 5 minutes, I got bored and decided to get up and walk around the house.

When I tried getting up, he wrapped his arms around me tighter and stopped me from getting out of bed.

"Sharks let me get up!" I said, laughing. Not cause anything was funny, but because I was confused.

After trying and trying to get up, he finally decided to let me get up and I went downstairs.

I was sat in the kitchen, scrolling on my phone and eating an apple when I heard footsteps. I didn't look up from my phone because there wasn't many people who it could have been so I didn't really care.

I was watching some random tiktok video and laughing a bit until I felt hands on my waist and a head on my shoulder. I turned my head a little to see Sharky leaning on me, eyes closed but smiling slightly.

"What is up with you?" I asked, standing up properly, forcing him to aswell.

"I love you Nya" he said softly, walking over to me and wrapping his hands round my waist.

"I love you too Sharks" I giggled as he placed his forehead on mine, repeatedly kissing my nose.

This man doesn't drink, but he sure is drunk in love.