Tease~ Niko

(Request from Amy2886 thankyouu so much hope this is okay x)

Y/n's POV

Me and Niko have been dating for 2 years now. Honestly the best 2 years of my life. I couldn't ask for anything more in a man.

He is part of a YouTube group called the beta squad where him and 4 of his friends do all sorts of crazy vids and challenges. I had been in quite a few of them now, but not all of them.

However I am filming with them today and im very excited.

I live in my own house, whereas Niko lives with the beta squad boys. I do spend most of my time with Niko tho to be fair so I'm always sleeping at his. For the last few nights i stayed at mine, I've been very busy filming content and haven't had much time to see Niko. Man do I miss him.

For the shoot I decided I wanted to look extra good, I mean my boyfriend who I haven't seen in a while is gonna be there. Gotta dress to impress

I wore a white crop top that said PLT in the middle with a short denim skirt that just about covered what it needed to. I pared it with a black leather jacket and some leather boots that stopped just bellow the knee and some black sunglasses. vvvvv

Time skip

Time skip

I finally arrived at the studio and got out my car, today we were filming a video where we had to rank some guests from smartest to dumbest. I was very excited

I walked up the stairs and was met with a room that had a black table with the famous beta squad 'b' in the middle. There was 6 red chairs behind it for us all to sit on.

I saw all the canera crew setting uo and walked to James who told me Niko was in the next room with the boys.

I walked in and saw all the boys sat around

"Y/NNNNNN" AJ shouted making all the boys turn

"Hello boys" I replied smiling.

I went straight to Niko who was staring me up and down, usually he smiles when he sees me but today he didn't look happy..

I walked infront of him

"Hey baby"

"Hello y/n" he said sternly

"BOYS WERE READY FOR YOU" George shouted as all the boys walked towards the door, deep in their own conversations.

I went to follow when Niko grabbed my hand

"I don't know where you think your going dressed like that" he said

"Like what?" I replied twirling around as his eyes wandered, looking at the way my boobs stuck out slightly from the top of my shirt.

"You have no idea what your doing to me" he wispered as he walked out the room, my hand still in his.

"There's the two love birds, hurry up" Kenny shouted as Niko sat next to him, leaving me to sit on the edge.

As Niko did the intro, I felt his hand ride up my thigh and his grip tighten.

It was my turn to speak and I couldn't get any words out, I was so flustered. Chunkz must have thought I was zoned out as he was quick to say my lines so we didn't have to re start.

The guests all walked in and we all began talking, asking questions and stuff.

Everytime I spoke, Nikos grip got tighter and his hand went higher.

Time skip

We were all still talking to the guests trying to figure out who went where when I stopped, mid sentence.

Nikos fingers were grazing across my underwear, underneath my skirt. Luckily we had a table to cover us up or we would have been in trouble.

"Okay so we're gonna take a quick break" George said as the cameras turned off.

Everyone scattered across the room, talking, checking their phones and getting water. I went to get up so I could get a drink when Niko pushed my leg down onto the chair.

It was just us two in the room other than a few members of the camera crew in the corner having their own conversations

He positioned his chair so it was slightly behind mine as he leaned towards me, he began kissing my neck and leaving a few hickeys across it.

"Niko stop we're gonna be on camera people will see" i said, lightly slapping his shoulder

The looked at me

"Good, i want them to know that all this belongs to me" he said as his hands trailed my curves "god I've missed this body"

I felt my face heat up as I began blushing. He just laughed at me, rolling his eyes at how worked up I was.

The rest of the boys came back and we started filming again.

For the whole video, Niko would moove my hair behind my ear so the hickeys could be revealed to the camera. Everytime I would try to hide them, he would grip on my upper thigh hard, until i mooved my hair back to where he placed it.

As he did so, i let out a slight whimper. I could see his smile out of the corner of my eye as he giggled to himself.

He loves making me turn into a mess for him.

I was embarrassed, non of the boys heard but what if the mic picked it up?

As I sat there, in my thoughts. Niko continued caressing my underwear with his fingers teasing me.

The annoying part was that I couldn't do anything about it. So I had to take it. Which I hate.

Time skip to the end of the video

We were taking a picture for the beta squad Instagram so we could announce the video coming out on saturday.

All the boys sat and stood around the table, Niko was sat ontop of the table. And as I went to go and sit next to him, he grabbed my waist. Forcing me to sit on his lap. As I did so I felt something poke me. I knew exactly what it was. That was why he wanted me on his lap.

Once the pictures were took, the boys walked away. As always, i was about to get up but Niko stopped me.

"You can't get up yet princess" he wispered in my ear as he pushed my hips down onto his

Oh god does this man know what he's doing to me...