Hard launch- AJ

Using the name Alice instead of y/n x
(I actually need help thinking of more names to use cause using an actual name is easier than writing y/n but I can never think of any😂)

Thankyou betasquadsimp for the request❤️

Alice's POV

I woke up this morning in the warm arms of my boyfriend, AJ. Today is our first day in Bali and I was super excited as this is our first holiday together. I mean I went with AJ to America, Paris, Australia and a few other places but they were all with his friends because they went for content. Even though we would always have a few days with just the two of us, it didn't feel the same.

I picked up my phone and began clicking through peoples instagram stories until I felt AJ's hands move from my waist which signalled him being awake. He rubbed his eyes, adjusting to the light that was coming through the window before looking down at me and smiling, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

The view out the window was insane, Bali is such a beautiful island and has been on my bucket list for ages. I'm so happy that I can spend it with the man that I love the most.

After spending a while in bed, we both decided to start getting ready for the day. I threw on a black bikini and a white dress over the top to cover up a little. My hair was down and straight and I didn't put on any makeup as I got my lashes done the day before we flew out. Because of the sun, all of my freckles on my face began to show which AJ loved, he preferred it when I didn't wear makeup or when I didn't wear much as he just seemed to love my natural face.

Once we were both ready, we headed out as we were going to see this beautiful waterfall which would be perfect for instagram. Of course, AJ is pretty famous. He doesn't like to call himself famous but I mean he does have a lot of fans so I would say he is famous. Me on the other hand, I have a few thousand followers on instagram and tiktok but not nearly as much as AJ does. I just like to post pictures of me travelling around the world, ticking off everything on my bucket list and just living my life.

We were both sat on the floor, just admiring the view in a comfortable silence until AJ spoke up.

"Alice, I've been thinking and like how would you like it if we announced our relationship? We don't have to go fully public but I just want people to know that I have a girlfriend" he said as he smiled at me. One of the many things I love about AJ is that he will never make me feel pressured to do anything I don't want to. But I had also been thinking about this for a while, I want people to know that we are both in a relationship but I don't want people to see our every move.

"Yeah of course! But I don't want to post every single thing we do" I replied.

"Yeah obviously not" he agreed and I placed my head on his shoulder. Continuing to admire the beautiful view in-front of us.

After a while, we both got up and asked some random lady if she could take a picture of us which she was more than happy to do.

Before posting it, we walked around a bit more. Just taking in the island and its beauty. AJ took a few pictures of me,which I didn't even notice, where I was just looking out at the view.

AJ's Instagram

Liked by chunkz and 127,998 others

@AJshabeel ❤️

@chunkz FINALLY KEEPING THIS SECRET HAS BEEN HORROR!

@kingkennytv happy for my bro❤️

@niko where was my invite????

@ohnosharky wow the hard launch we never expected❤️

@alicexo I love you❤️

Tap to view more comments

Alice's instagram

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by AJshabeel and 10,988 others

@alicexo 📍Bali with my love

Comments turned off