“you wish” Kasory Playfully Shoved him away…

“Sir…” Lute Glance at Adam “An archangel making a Deal with a Demon” She added in a low whisper.

Adam Gave Kasory a Disgusted look, Something Kasory is Used to… The angel decide to ignore the look…

“You guys making it sounds like it’s a big deal, I think it’s nice that Kasory trust someone To make a deal with them” Zadkiel chirps As he entered the room followed by Raguel and Raphael.

“YEA BUT NOT WITH A DEMON SPAWN!” Adam Shouted, Instead of At Kasory he Accidentally shout at Zadkiel who yelped and Jumped back “Ok Im sorry! Sorry I said anything!” Zadkiel immediately Apologize.

“i- no… No No it’s fine I didn’t mean to Scare you, You can say whatever you want we all love you” Adam Immediately answered.

“the Archangel of Chaos Making a Deal with The Princess Of Hell? Now That would be a Juicy Story~” Gabriel grin looking up from his book.

Kasory raise his shoulder And look away from the Other Archangels.

Michael notice the Fear And Lost in Kasory’s eyes… It remind him so much of The past… the day when he Realize Kasory was Just a child that day…

C

ries… he heard Cried… Heaven was a mess…

“GET THEM OUT OF THE CITY RUN PEOPLE RUN!” Lucifer Roared ordered to the Seraphims who Quickly Rushed all the angels and other ranked Heaven Born out of the city…

The Dominions and Power was the ones who stays behind… and so is the Archangels.

Another wave of Red Blast coming their Way, Michael Uses his Wing to cover himself but those unlucky enough got thrown Back…

When his wings move away He notice his twin brother laying on the ground, Clothes almost Burned… the building around them Were Rotting…

What kind of angel was God thinking to make?...

Michael Swipe his Wings away Before Launching forward toward the center…

“CHAOS BRINGER!” He called The Small Angel, Curling itself to a ball of cry, It cried and it cried and it cried… it was out of Control…

“STOP THIS NONSENSE THIS INSTANCE! YOU’RE DESTROYING THE CITY” Michael Ordered another wave attacked and his wings cover his body from it.

“ISNT THAT WHAT I WAS CREATED FOR?! TO DESTROY?! I’M JUST A MONSTER AFTER ALL!” the child Cried…