Kasory pause… he never know what to say to Michael… Michael is Like someone He doesn’t know how to really interacted with

Maybe it’s because of the fear of seeing that expression on the Archangel face again… That Expression Michael gave him the moment he was created had burned to his Memory more than anything else…

Even if Michael Treats him So kindly… That gaze still Haunts him…

The first Gaze Given to him…

Full of Hatred, Disgust and Disapprove…

He know he shouldn’t hold that one mistake to Michael but Somehow he Kept doing it…

→Kasy?]

“Im fine… and… yea just… just that, Tell Raguel and Raphael I said Hi”

→oh ok… nothing else?]

“no, I-it was nice talking to you, I’ll be going now”

→oh Right! Right… um talk to you later?]

“Yeah… yea” he ends the call…

°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°~~~~~~°

“He is avoiding me isn’t he?” Michael muttered staring at the phone in his hand, Gabriel sitting across from him sipping his latte “eh, Come on Michael we all do that once to you” He admitted.

Michael look up with a glare “What?” “we all avoided you at one point! You know it can be very tiring with you Bugging us like a mother hen all the time” Gabriel huffed taking another sip.

Michael wanted to talk back but he didn’t… “am I… really that Annoying?” He asked as his haze dropped to the table, His winfs lowered slowly “Uh… Yea but hey, Without you we wont be who we are ok so don’t be so sad we all Love you” Gabriel Tried to Lift his spirit back up.

Michael sigh “I should Stop bugging you guys Like a mother hen then… sorry if It’s really that Annoying I didn’t mean to be annoying” He apologize before standing up “I’ll Pay for the drink and Food, I should get going and Find some jasmine” he wave Before going to the front desk and paid, then leave the Café.

‘S H I T’ Gabriel gulp… “Well… I fucked up, Zadkiel going to Yell at me for sure” He finished his drink and rushed out of the Café trying to follow Michael but the moment he was outside the 'God Like' Angel was No where to be found.

Meanwhile… Michael was in one of the Flower shop Asking around for Jasmine… he realize one thing… Jasmine wasn’t a Common flowers in Heaven, It’s well loved but not much have a Heavenly Jasmine…

He had asked 3 or 4 Flower shop nearby But No Avail… He wanted to give up… should he? Give up and tell Kasory he can’t find any?... But wont that disappoint the Angel even more? If he can’t find it wont Kasory Stop relying on him?

The thought of His Archangels Slowly Stop Relying or believing in him make him felt panicked… “Oh god” he sigh when he look back a trail of Golden feathers followed…