Clap for the Archangel of Death! AZRAEL! The fucking hypocrite...

Start from the beginning

“Angel can you NOT Flirt with Every guy you see?!” Vaggie Snarl, Kasory Laugh Before Angel could talk back to her.

“well… if you’ll excuse me I have to get on my way soon” He Gently Remove Angel’s arm from his shoulder “You’re not staying for Breakfast?” Charlie asked, Kasory Hum and shook his head “I would love to but… I have a few errands to Run” he Told before making his way to the exit of the hotel.

“Make sure to stay out of Trouble ok?!” Charlie Shouted “You got it Princess” He wave while leaving.

“What do you think he’s doing?” Angel ask pointing at the closed door.

“Well he did said he’s running some errands so maybe it’s something like that” “Toots… You’re too Trusting towards Sinner” Angel points at her with one of his hand, Vaggie shrugged.

“then why don’t we follow him?! And proof that He is not some… sketchy weird Sinner” The Princess Decided.

Vaggie and Angel look at each other before they shrugged and Gesture to Charlie to lead along “Oh are we going on a walk?” Alastor asked Suddenly appearing out of nowhere next to him Sir Pentious Scream at his sudden arrival.

Alastor bonk the Snake Head with his Microphone to shut him up.

“come on guys! Lets go before we lose him!” Charlie ran out the door followed by the others.

“dumbasses” Husk Muttered, He didn’t move an inch from where he’s sitting…. Until Alastor came back, Grabbing him by the Wing and drag him along “HEY! BASTARD!”

He know when he’s being followed, Kasory Smile Widen before he let out a playful hum pretending like He Doesn’t notice anyone following…

Soon he turn to a Right and a left and turn here and there again… the eyes still on him…

Guess he can’t love them in the Normal way… he went to a Dark alleyway and Quietly Merge in with the shadow...

And disappear from Radar…

“We Lost him!” Charlie Gasp “What Kind of Normal Sinner can do something Like that?” Sir Pentious muttered Staring at the empty alleyway… “Certainly not A Low Life Sinner My Snake-y Companion” Alastor Laugh.

This raise worries… For the Princess, Vaggie Grab her shoulder to ease her up “Hey Look on the bright side, maybe he’ll stay out of trouble just like what you told him To”

“right… Hopefully” Charlie muttered, It wasn’t that what she feared but… The fact that This ‘Khean’ person was not someone that she expected… doubt raise inside her… she hope he wont bring trouble to her or the hotel… or her friends…

“eh let’s go back, I’m hungry” Angel Turns around to leave… Vaggie, Sir Pentious and Charlie Followed

While Alastor Stayed in place and he look up his Grin widen when he saw an unfamiliar Dark angelic Form staring down at them.

Ah so He’s not wrong after all…

“Al? You’re coming?” Husk asked, Alastor wave his Hand at The Sinner “Go on Without me… I have to meet Rosie soon"