sunrise // josh dun

it's 3:45am. the TVs light flashing in the dark room. you feel exhausted but unable to find sleep. you look right to see your boyfriend of almost two years sleeping. Josh Dun was his name. he has a fluffy mound of blue hair, a beautiful white smile, and such a lovely personality. you thought to yourself about how cute Josh was when he slept and how lucky you are to have him. you lean in and peck him on the forehead hoping you didn't wake him.

4:27am still awake, wishing Josh would wake up so he could cuddle and swoon you but you loved him too much to wake him from his deep, comfortable sleep. you checked your phone to see if anyone texted you so just maybe you could make the time run faster by talking to a friend but of course no notifications when you checked it.

it's now 5:34am and you still are awake staring at the ceiling really wishing your eyes would close and you would go into a deep sleep but you knew it wouldn't happen since trying to go to sleep had always been a problem for you. even though you haven't slept and can't you just decided to do something you love, watch the sunrise since it's coming up around 6:00am.

it's 6:00am on the dot and you make your way over to the window on the side where Josh is sleeping. you open the window slowly making sure it's quiet enough so Josh doesn't wake. you move everything off the top of the desk that is right in front of the window and hop up on it, feet dangling out the window of your two story house waiting for the sun to start rising.

it's about 6:25am as you sit on the desk hanging out the window, listening to 'Oh Ms Believer' on repeat, and watching the beautiful blue, pink, orange, yellow sky blending together like you do almost every morning. you watch more closely and sing along to the song. as you sing and watch you feel someone grab you and you gasp turning around quickly.

"Whoa babe did I scare you? im sorry." says Josh with a groggy voice.

he kisses your cheek and holds you as you still sit and watch.

"it's fine babe. did I wake you?" you say softly.

"you woke me with your beautiful singing." he says as he kisses your neck.

you giggle.

"what are you doing up?" Josh says staring out at the horizon still holding you in his arms.

"I never went to sleep, well I couldn't, then I just decided to watch the sunrise like I do."

"oh y/n you must be exhausted!" Josh says concerned.

"I'm alright Joshie. I'll sleep later."

you giggle patting the desk signaling for him to come join you.

he sits behind you on the desk holding you in his arms watching the colored sky.

you thought to yourself about how warm Joshie is. he's like your own little kitten.

"hey y/n ?"

"yes Joshua?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you too Josh."

you turn your neck to see Josh's face. you lean in and kiss, the kiss being so soft and warm. you loved Josh and he loved you. after you both continued to watch the sunrise. you drifted off to sleep still in Josh's arms. he kissed the top of your head not moving because he didn't want to wake you from the sleep you were unable to find last night.

A/N
heyyyyyyyy this was my first thing I've posted on here. I know it's bad but yeah, I hope you liked it! stick around for more tøp imagines. you can also request an idea, that'd be greatly appreciated :)