Birthday Gift

"What do you want to do for your birthday?"

Sakura closed her notebook and turned to face Sasuke, a puzzled expression on her face. "Birthday? I thought our trip to the resort in January was my present," she said.

Sasuke chuckled and shook his head. "I lied so that I could treat you to that trip. Did you really think I wouldn't do anything for your birthday?"

He always had a way of convincing her.

Sakura pouted, feeling a bit silly for not realizing his intentions. "I should've known."

In just a week, Sakura would be turning 25. She couldn't help but feel a sense of adulthood creeping in, maybe due to the stress she had been under lately. Sometimes, she felt older than her actual age, like she had the mindset of a 50-year-old man.

Sasuke stood up and wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on top of her head. "So, what do you want? Tell me, and I'll make it happen."

Sakura hesitated for a moment before speaking. "I don't want you to buy me anything," she finally said.

Sasuke playfully nibbled on her ear. "Alright, maybe except for that... but let me do something special for you, Sakura. It's our first birthday together as a couple, and I want to make it memorable."

Well, if he said it like that...

Sakura gently tapped his arm and turned to face him, saying, "Alright then... I'm not entirely sure though. Maybe something simple?"

"Hmm... well, there's this concert happening with your favorite artist performing... luckily, I managed to snag some tickets..."

Sakura's eyes widened, "LiSA?! You actually got tickets?"

Sasuke nodded, "You've been dropping hints for weeks about wanting to see her live, but the tickets were already sold out."

"How did you even manage to get them?"

"I have connections, Sakura."

Sakura's smile grew wider, "But isn't the concert in Oto? What about our upcoming meetings?"

Sasuke planted a kiss on her cheek, "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it."

...

Sakura blushed as she quickly glanced at Sasuke, who flashed her a satisfied grin.

She couldn't believe he managed to score tickets to LiSA in Oto.

"Are we there yet?" Sakura sighed, still at the train station with Sasuke.

Sasuke chuckled and playfully tapped her forehead, "Are you always this impatient?"

She fell silent, her eyes fixed on him, "I know, sorry. I'm just really tired... Last night's class was a complete nightmare."

He smirked, "I never said you had to stay up, Sakura. To answer your question, we still have a few hours."

Sakura slowly drifted off to sleep, mumbling, "Yeah, okay."

...

The woman with pink hair tightly closed her eyes as she felt Sasuke nudged her from the side. She felt a warm hand on her cheek as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Happy birthday, baby," Sasuke whispered, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She smiled, still half asleep, as Sasuke leaned in and kissed her, and she returned the kiss groggily.

"Are we there yet? What time is it?" she asked.

"It's around 1 am. Let's start grabbing our bags because Oto is the next stop," Sasuke replied.