"It seems we are late." Everyone turned around to the foreign voice, quite hostile towards the stranger and her companions not knowing their intentions. "We are not your enemies." She explained.

"Everyone, calm down. I know them...her at least." Tony interrupted stepping forward to greet their new guests.

"Stark, we meet again." The ancient one came forward.

He wasn't exactly keen to meet them, but he was relieved slightly as he could guess perhaps they were the reason of this disaster of a facility.

"Good work you did there but we would have it under control anyways."

"We didn't do anything, we just arrived, if I must say we're also surprised at this sight." Master Mordo explained,

"So you're the wizards kiddo talks about all the time?" Black widow asked,

"Oh yes where are my manners?" Tony said before standing aside, letting both teams see each other properly, "ancient one, captian America. Captian, ancient one. Ancient one, everyone else. everyone else, the ancient one and her wizards. Wizards, we are the Avengers you may have heard of us already I suppose." Iron man introduced his team precisely.

"Indeed." Master kaecilius narrowed his eyes from annoyance and boredom.

"If I may interrupt, we don't have time for this, we have to find the Tesseract." Thor said,

"That is why we are here, I sensed a disturbance in our reality."

"The portal." Captain reminded.

"I have sensed it before, for a brief amount of time...this will bring no good."

"What do you know about this exactly?" Banner asked,

"This portal you talk about connects two different earths, combining them will unleash chaos and bring creatures of evil realms to this world, if anything fabric of our reality will try to rip apart and our world as we know it will collapse on its itself." She explained,

"Playing with laws of reality is not a game, a simple machine cannot handle such pressure. We cannot let them open the gate of multiverse." Master Mordo said with worry visible in his tone,

"Last time they tried to open the gates, it left wounds big enough for creatures of other realms to enter our worlds, it tooks us a significant amount of time to fight and send them back to their respective universe." Ancient one said and showed a projection of their work above everyone's head, showing them exactly what happened, alien like animals of all kinds entering through little cracks of reality and terrorizing everything in their way while the so called wizards fought them to handle the situation. "It's just an example of many possibilities that could happen, if we don't stop them then our universe could collapse in a matter of seconds. That machine isn't strong enough to stabilize the gates of multiverse."

All could only watch in horror as the other possibilities came in their mind, one could not handle another new york attack, Iron man's blood ran cold just thinking about it. He could not let that slide.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go." He announced.

Everyone hurried inside but the sight was rather more unexpected, hundreds of soldiers laying flat on ground, one could assume it was a massacre.

"You guys really took care of them huh?" Black widow asked,

"It wasn't us, we only arrived after you." Mordo answered,

"Then who?" Nat frowned,

"Wanna bet?" Clint smirked having an idea,

"It seems one of my student made it here on time." Master kaecilius answered.

.

I do not enjoy hurting people, I did not enjoy hurting him either, but it made me feel at peace knowing he recieved his punishment, something he always deserved but no one would have or will dare to execute. So I did.

I was not a judge nor a god, no one gave me a right to punish another being, I was rather a human, simply a human filled with emotions and notions. A petty one at the given moment who wished for my foe to share my pain, simply because I decided he deserved to do so. So I did.

I shared no remorse for my doings and I might not in future either.

That was all I thought to myself walking towards the elevator. We had to hurry before a new wave of soldiers arrive and make things harder even though controlling my turmoil was the most difficult thing I was doing at the moment.

If only they knew.

This elevator wasn't fast enough for me, for every second I spent here it reminded me of the big step I was about to take, I was about to stop the big boss of this facility, I'll have to stop the Tesseract, it all settled down to me slowly like a heavy weight. Was I ready to take that responsibility on me?

Unknowingly I held on Mikey's suit around the waist, his head turned towards me, surprised at the unsure frown on my face which was opposite a minute ago,

"What's up?"

"I'm scared, what if I'm not ready for it?"

He understood the fear and fully turned to me, "don't think like that, it's not the right time to do that but mostly because you don't have to worry about it, you are strong. Stronger than all of them combined, you don't have anything to be scared of."

"How are you so sure?" I asked as his serious face turned into a smirk,

"Guts feeling."

Hearing that made me feel at ease, the worry suddenly turning back to confidence as before. I almost let out a laugh and square up my shoulders before looking him in the eyes,

"I got this."

His attention was shifted from my eyes to my face that had blood smeared all over, not mine though. His smile slowly fading as he realised I had become a part of this world that he wished never came close, but it was inevitable. If I had to escape from here, I'd have go through all the ugly parts and it was not a choice. This was simply how this world worked since it was created.

No one gets to stay innocent forever, only a matter of time until one picks up their own knife.

"In case anything goes south, just remember that I'm already here." He cleaned the blood off of my face with his sleeve, reassuring me that everything will be alright letting me know he's there by my side.

The elevator stopped as we took a deep breath to steady ourselves,

"Give them hell, kid."

It only took for doors to open, that is all. I gave them all hell. One by one showing them the same fate their companions had a floor above. After all who wouldn't like to show HYDRA a piece of their own medicine.

The only thing I worried about as of now was to bust the psyco doctor who caused all these problems, the root of all, Brandon Hawkins.