thank you for everything

Cold wind was howling around me but it all faded away as all I could hear was my heart hammering in my chest loudly, there was no one here to stop me this time.

I could end it all here, this dreadful feeling I couldn't get rid of would go away, all my problems would go away, and theirs too. It was like my body was hypnotized by my own mind, I wasn't thinking straight and all that was in my mind was this disgusting mind numbing feeling.

.

Tony was trying to relax after a long time, key word 'trying'. Sitting in his room and taking a break from his lab finally to rest. Although he would only be able to rest after this case would end, until then it's going to be hard to sleep, he was just worried for the girl.

Speaking of which,

"Jarvis, is Diya still in her room?"

"she doesn't appear to be in her room." Jarvis answered.

"where is she?" he asked frowning,

"showing visuals." Jarvis said before scanning the floor through cameras showing live security footage one after finding her,

"shit." Tony got tensed looking at it and without wasting another second and ran towards the rooftop,
.

My skirt was flowing lightly just like my hair. A cute way to go down I guess.

I closed my eyes and made my decision. This ends here.

"please don't jump."

Before I could move any further a gentle voice came from behind making me flinch and pulling me out from my train of thoughts, I gasped and stopped in my track and looked at the source of that voice.

Agent Coulson.

What was he doing here at this time? He was rather calm despite finding me in this...odd position. He was smiling warmly at me with visible care in his eyes,

"get down from there."

I looked forward again then down at the street with short breaths as wind started getting stronger making my hair flowing with it to the point they were covering my vision.

Just like that the feeling of hypnosis left my body as my mind came out of the gutter and realized what I was about to do. I took a deep breath closing my eyes as Mr. Coulson was watching my every move carefully.

I tucked my hair behind my ear while looking back at him,

"what are you doing here?" I asked in a tired voice.

"a good question, but I should be the one asking that don't you think? But to answer your question I was here to give some reports to Stark. I was actually finding you to say goodbye before leaving. How about you?"

"I was uh..." I started finding an excuse and looked at my hand still holding on the railing, "...just looking at the view."

"my experience says otherwise..." he started even though he knew anyone without any experience could tell what I was trying to do, "...one thing you're really bad at is lying."

I glanced at him with guilt written all over my face, his smile never left his face which was radiating warm aura contrast to this cold wind.

"just step down and we can discuss this later at a better place." He said walking closer slowly and carefully,

Unknown to us Mr. Stark reached this place but was out of our vision.

"stop. Keep your distance from me..." he listened to me and held his steps, "...I don't want to hurt someone else."