will this ever end?

It was that time of the evening, where sun was ready to go down, sky was full of warm colors, orange and yellow colors were melting on marshmallow clouds, atmosphere was balanced between just comfortable amount of cold and warm. It was the perfect time to go for an evening walk only if everyone weren't busy in an ambush.

A car was coming near the warehouse, once it was parked, the driver stepped out and started walking his way inside. The warehouse was pretty old but it was packed with empty shipping containers.

When he stepped inside he found just the person he was looking for,

" Sandy."

"hey, man. How you doing?" he replied trying to play cool.

"where have you been all this time?" the HYDRA agent said walking in.

"told you man, I had some business."

"what business was so important that made you leave without any message?"

"kinda personal."

"never mind that, how much did you get on that packakge?" he asked as he came to him face to face.

"a lot."

"how much exactly?"

"a-a lot exactly."

"this isn't time to joke, I'm in a hurry. Just give me my part of money."

Unknown to him, Hawkeye and Captain America were hiding behind the containers, shield and arrows ready in hands, waiting for the right moment to strike.

"are you sure he'll give us their addres, didn't you say they'd rather die than sell out to someone?" hawkeye asked.

"he doesn't seem like a loyal one, if he's going behind their back selling their items, he'd give up on them easily." Captain answered.

"calm down dude, what's so rush, money ain't running anywhere." Sandy said.

"we have to make double shift these days, there's something going around with new experiments and we have to harden the security."

"cool....what experiments?"

"they got some weird kid going through enhancing stuff. Doesn't matter. Come on hurry I said."

Both avengers shared a known look of worry, they were hoping this wasn't what they were thinking. Maybe he was talking about someone else, they'd save that someone else too but just their inner voice were telling them to not believe what their mind was telling them to believe.

"of course, of course....thereeee you go." Sandy said pulling out bundle of cash wrapped in white plastic.

The agent took the cash the hid it inside his jacket,

"okay, I'll call you again if I get my hands on something else." the agent said and started walking out.

"h-hey wait.." the agent stopped and looked back, "...why don't we just spend the time together man."

"what the fuck are you talking about?"

"can't just two friends hang out together?"

"you're acting strange ever since you came back." The agent said frowning.

"am I?"

"what's going on?" he asked being suspicious

"nothing's going on, man." Sandy said trying to fake a laugh.

"fuck it. I'm going out." He said and started rushing towards the exit.

But suddenly an arrow landed few feet away and blasted as Hawkeye came in sight infront of him,