Mistakes

"we'll stay in touch, soldier."

"I'd be happy to not but I don't have an option, do I?" Michael said looking at Fury.

"no. where do you plan to go?"

"maybe....Nepal." he answered thinking about his conversation with the girl at HYDRA base the other night.

They both had their last hand shake before Michael left the tower, he looked at it one last time before making his way to his long journey.

'ask them to teach me what they know?'

.

"her body is working fine just like before, as we anticipated all the systems are working well, we don't really see any difference here." Doc explained looking at the monitor which had my reports, while I was laying down on some scanner thingy, I didn't know what it was called but it was scanning my body from beneath.

"let's check her blood then." Mr. Stark said tiredly as he was watching my blood sample besides Doc.

Our attention was then shifted as I was staring at the monitor on my left, it was showing my blood cells, now here's the thing, I wasn't a big scientist like them but as a science student from high school and a current student of pharmacy I knew basics of human anatomy, and I could very much tell that my cells looked normal to me.

"there's nothing wrong going on what so ever." Mr. Stark said

"that means it didn't change anything physical in her body, but rather something in her mind that allows here make those crystals."

"sounds....interesting." I whispered uninterested.

"that's it, you can get up now."

I sit back straight while my short legs didn't reach the floor as they were just swinging above,

"gentlemen, did we find something?" we heard Fury's voice as he was coming inside the lab,

"not a whole lot."

"so there's still something."

As the scientist duo was explaining everything to Fury I was staring at the monitor which was showing my RBC sample with a frown never leaving my face, wondering about how I've changed, if I'm even myself anymore, wondering of my parents would scold me for getting myself into this mess.

"can we treat it?" I came back to reality and looked back at them as Fury asked this question,

"there's nothing to treat here, this isn't some illness this is....enhancement. it's like evolution, it can't go backwards. it's not meant to be reversed." Doc told him.

So that means...

"she'll have to live with it forever." Doc said looking at me with a sadly.

"is there any way to control it?" Fury asked.

"we haven't been that far in it yet...It'd be nice if we had a sample of what she creates. We didn't get to bring any because of that accident." Mr. Stark went.

"you want to go back?" Doc asked.

"unfortunately that won't be needed, agent Coulson went back to inspect the area, the place is all cleared with nothing left behind. Except some broken ruins of course."

"so it all disappeared?" Doc asked curiously.

"indeed."

They seemed rather interested in this topic wanting to know more about it, me on other hand didn't like it, I didn't want this 'ability' in me, I wanted to go back to being normal, which is impossible at the moment, or forever.