fear

I look at the surroundings rapidly, I'm back at the penthouse at Stark tower with Mr. Coulson and Loki.

'no. not again.'

I am on the floor with my breathing getting heavier than before. Mr. coulson who was standing on my left comes forward and stand before me in a protective manner infront of Loki.

"you will never win." Mr. Coulson says.

"I was born to win. To take the throne and rule you."

"you may defeat me but you can't defeat them." He says referring to the Avengers.

"I can. Once I take control of her mind and see into future, I will change everyone's fate."

"we won't let you do that."

"you can only try."

Loki taps his scepter into Mr. Coulson's chest and he falls on the floor unconscious.

"n-no." I try to get up but my legs give up on me.

I look at Loki as he turns to me with no hesitation in his eyes. I forget about all the moments where he was one of my favorites, if not the favorite character, all the times I admired him and found him relatable, thinking it would be fun to meet him. But at this moment I was at his mercy, if he will even show any, I know Loki is more than that, but this is the time he is under that scepter's influence and not to be messes with. And I can't fight back. He is a god, and I am a mere human. A weak one at that.

He steps forward towards me and all I can do is crawl back. With each move my wound hurts more, but I have no other option but to keep going.

"no...p-please, don't d-do this...." I plead with teary, already red eyes from crying before. "....I'm b-begging...y-you"

He looks down at me with a sadistic smile. He is enjoying it, isn't he. This is what he wants.

" what can you possibly do in order to stop me?"

"why are...y-you doing t-this?"

"because I was born to do this."

"no...y-you're not. You d-don't enjoy...it e-either. Y-you think i-its part of an i-illution. Or is it b-because Odin t-treated you unequal?"

"don't speak as if you understand me, mortal."

"y-you are b-better than this, L-Loki. I k-know. You...c-can s-stop this all."

I can see a bit of hesitation in his eyes now.

"y-you still l-love Thor and Friga, d-don't you?"

He pauses for a moment, thinking about it, maybe changing his mind. But who am I kidding, I can't win against a god. He closes his eyes and his scepter starts to glow a little bit and he opens his eyes again with all the glimpse of hesitation gone as he return to his cold demeanor again.

"no. I don't." he replies coldly and continues stepping forward.

'someone save me.'

He gets to me and moves his arm forward to enchant me.

'please.'

I close my eyes getting ready for whatever was gonna happen but before he can touch me I hear a smash on my left. I open my eyes and we both look on my left to see Hulk entering the penthouse through window.

He punches Loki, throwing him near the stairs. Hulk runs to him again and gets ready to attack but Loki stands back up.

"enough. You are, all of you are beneath me! I am a god you dull creature, and I will not be bullied by..."