crystal magic?

Do you ever wake up early in morning with a specific set of feelings? When it's your first day in a new school in a new city full of strangers, you get ready thinking of all the possibilities that could encounter you, but you have to stay positive because being negetive never did any good...who am I kidding? I do that every point of my life but who gives guarantees that you would achieve your happy ending just by thinking of that outcome in your mind? If that were the case every soldier would return back home unharmed after fighting a war but that doesn't happen, soldiers still die, lose their limbs, mental stability and hope to see their loved ones for one last time. Somehow they still pray before leaving so here I am, praying for a well written day to whoever writes my life, as I stand in front of this mirror ready to train for a new war.

Please let this work. Please be a good day, let me learn my way through this.

After closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I open my eyes with a regained determination, I can do this.

I walked out of my room and observed the new surroundings of my temporary home for the moment as I start my new day with a comforting feeling.

I was walking my way through Kamar Taj the next second, it was as peacefull as anyone could imagine, despite it being near Himalayas, atmosphere was not cold enough to call it winter yet, it was rather perfect mixture of warm and cold I had ever experienced in life which was not exaggerating in any way. I could hear all the birds chirping on trees which was a memory locked inside my brain from a long time now, well that wasn't the only thing I could I hear. I could also hear people sparring with each other on a distance, their weapons clashing with each hit. This was going to be my life for few weeks at least, better get used to it.

It didn't take long for me to reach my destination, I walked inside an almost temple looking hall to find a specific person. The ancient one. Who would have thought I'd see this day?

She was already busy talking to someone supposedly a master, she hadn't seen me as her back was facing my way so I decided to get closer and clear my throat to get her attention successfully.

"We shall talk again, thank you." She dismissed the other person before turning to me fully,

"Good morning, Ms. Solanki." She smiled.

"Morning."

"Are you ready to learn your first lesson?"

"I am." I smiled back straightening my posture, I would he lying if I said i wasn't excited to learn this magic, who wouldn't? Imagine the things I could do. I was more than ready to learn about this. It was going to be my day and no force in this universe was going to be strong enough to hold me back. Not today.
.
We were sat on floor with our legs folded and hands on our knees in this training hall, morning light emitting from my right side making my skin warm, the ancient one was sitting on my opposite direction explaining,

"Crystal magic used to be casted by our ancestors in ancient time, it was one of the most strongest type of magic in existence, it went extinct overtime." The ancient one started which I already heard before, I raised my arm to question,

"Why did it go extinct?" I asked.

"Not everyone could cast crystal magic, only those who had received this ability from their forefathers could. Those sorcerers were limited and fought side by side to protect our reality just like us until they were all killed by an evil power, ending their kind."

"What power?"

She took a pause before continuing, "chaos magic."

Ah great.

"Chaos magic?" I tried confirming with confused eyes,

"Have you heard of it?"

"To a certain level." I answered shrugging,