It ends here

The teenager watched in horror as Tony was grunting from pain on floor, not being able to handle this situation anymore she ran away as fast as she could without looking back, Tony glanced at her running away before calling out to her,

"No, wait!" he exclaimed as he tried to get up,

"Tony.." Steve put a hand on his uninjured shoulder and shook his head, "...let her go, she needs some time alone." He completed his words as he was staring at the direction she went.

"you alright Buddy?" Banner asked, helping him as his eyes were still lingering to the exit,

"what do you think?" Tony replied signing.

"well, that was a close call." Clint said as Natasha bent down to pick a blade up,

"just what are these things?" she asked examining one in her hand as everyone's attention was shifted to it now,

"looks like you got your sample." Banner told Tony.

"you should treat that wound of yours first." Thor suggested.

"Look it up quickly before it disappears." Tony told Banner before walking away to do something about his injury.

Banner took the piece and turned to look at the damage, half of the lab equipment were destroyed but he could work with what remained.

Natasha was helping Tony by cleaning his injury while he was pinching bridge of his nose with closed eyes in frustration, he wasn't angry with anyone but rather angry at the situation that was created, he wasn't even worried about his wound because he had been through worse but the thing he worried about was that he couldn't protect the girl he was taking care of, yes she was back with him but she wasn't exactly safe, not from someone else but from herself.

.

Walls were never more interesting to me now that I had been string at them for straight 4 hours. My one arm was tucked under a pillow while my other hand was clenching bed sheet as I was resting on my side with my back facing the glass wall. My mind was just a blank paper, not a single expression, if I wasn't blinking once in a while, one could assume I was dead, but come to think about it there was no one to see it anyway. Not that I wanted to meet someone of course, I couldn't hurt anyone accidentally or intentionally if I was alone.

It was when this overwhelming feeling took over me and made me sit up and look around the room. Did I mention I've been still like this for last 4 hours? I couldn't even feel any cramp anywhere, my pupils were dilated from thinking too much, I didn't bother turning on the lights making my room darker than the night sky outside. Sleep seemed to be on strike tonight. I wished this darkness would consume me forever saving me from this misery.

Before I could find myself in this sitting position for more one hour I got out of bed and stood up thinking what to do now? Go back and see what more damage I've caused? No. I didn't have the courage, not anymore. But staying inside this room like this was suffocating me.

I slightly opened the door to peek outside making sure no one was there, when I thought the cost was clear I made my way out silently, everyone should be asleep by now. Hopefully.

Whole building looked empty as if no one lived here, I wouldn't be surprised if they all left at this point. I would leave too. This place was looking so gloomy it was hurting to see.

.

"you see this formation?"

"Tetrahedrally arranged carbon atoms, it's just like diamond."

Tony and Banner were still in lab working on the crystal sample, they didn't know how much time had before it would de materialize so every second was valuable,