Indoor picnic

"So Miky is so cool he already mastered so many spells, he might as well become a master of us all in few months but hey i don't mind, but you know what is cooler? Everyone always wants to talk to me, can you imagine? No one ever even looked at me in college and now everyone finds me interesting, well first i thought it was because i was the only crystal sorcerer in this world but they actually like what I have to say, it's so fun..." I kept going while holding a fork which was useless at the time since i was rather enjoying talking than actually eating from my plate, everyone at the table were listening carefully while eating, their curiosity was overshined by their little smile which was hard to control, to their surprise it was the same girl who was scared to talk to them on their first encounter, a pleasant change they loved, "you know i can hold up long conversations now without getting nervous? Like i don't understand why i was even scared before they're just people like me, remember when i wouldn't even look into their eyes?"

Cap raised his eyebrows and shared a look with Nat wondering if this was the same person they knew before looking back at me,

"Like the day we were in that cafe and I had to order for you because you didn't want to talk to the waiter?" He teased.

"Yeah like that day." I chuckled,

"When did you guys go to picnic?" Clint asked,

"Or in that ice cream parlour where the waitress brought wrong order but you didn't say anything so I had to talk to her instead?" Nat joined,

"...yeahhh." i cringed.

"You too? Did everyone go to picnic together except me?"

"We don't like party poopers, Clint." Mr. Stark said,

"You haven't seen me in a party ever."he protested,

"He's just kidding, Mr. Barton. It wasn't even a picnic, it's that day I had to meet Cap and later they to showed me around the city that's it."

"Yeah without me i get it, you don't have to rub it on my face."

"No it's not like that-"

"I know exactly how it is." He sounded offended,

"You're getting it wrong, it wasn't even planned it just happened."

"Happened what? All of you happened to be there in the same place without me?"

Cap just singed in annoyance knowing he wasn't really offended but just took his chance to mess around,

"No- well there were just three of us not everyone." I explained.

"Uh huh? Yeah sure"

"I-..tell him." I turned to Nat,

"You hurt him, kiddo. You solve it on your own." She threw her hands up.

I dropped my jaw in the unexpected betrayal before turning to Cap,

"Don't look at me." He sheepishly said backing out,

"No no, I agree with little one, you are quiet boring company, Barton." Thor said all of a sudden,

"No wait, i didn't even say anything like that." I protested,

"What do you even know about fun, you're not even from earth?"

"We Asgardians have various ways of entertainment, including parties and drinks with heavenly meals no Midgardian can ever come close to digest."

"You're doing space racism."

"What have I started." I silently whispered to myself worriedly,

"Alright guys, enough. Let's just all eat in peace." Cap interrupted