Conference

Everyone were gathered in conference room as the screen was showing the classified data they got from the drive that Michael was hiding in a secret compartment in his shoes, he was also present in this room somehow, because of Fury who would only let him go after making sure the data was real and this wasn't a trap.

They started from the beginning, first entry of Strucker, it showed the footage of when the 'test subject' first came in contact with the scepter.

They saw how she walked closer, her steps visibly hesitated but nonetheless made it to the scepter, once she came in contact with it, the screen blacked out for a split second before cutting to the part where they found her on the ground unconscious, it was the like the clip was edited but it was not so they decided to move onto the next entry,

First time 'test subject' using her ability, when she woke up and attacked Strucker while the soldiers were trying to stop this fight, it also showed Michael who was holding the kid when she accidentally used it for first time and shocked everyone, not only the people on screen but people watching it too, it was hard to watch for most of them because of personal attachment but they had to move on to the next entry,

It was the white chamber where she was kept to 'practice' her new found ability, when they started the frequency and she was screaming her lungs out until she made that domain around her, that was something painful to watch for everyone, Tony was fighting his urge to get up and leave but he had to sit this one through, as much as it was hurting he had to, he clenched his jaw and made a fist without him noticing. Steve on other hand was thinking of the time when he was the test subject instead, it was also painful for him but it was for a good cause, this was just cruel to even watch as he looked away from the screen. Banner was frowning the whole time but couldn't take his eyes off of the screen even if he wanted to because he had to analyse what was going on with these abilities.

This went on for one more hour until they looked at every files available on this matter, everyone seemed exhausted from all this but job was job right? Everyone had their head hung low until Fury broke the silence,

"so we have a new situation at our hands."

"Loki's scepter holds more power than I imagined." Thor said.

"she has an ability she cannot control." Fury said again,

"and what do you have in mind? because if it involves you locking her up anywhere again then I'm out." Tony started.

"I didn't say anything about locking up anyone."

"but you were thinking about it, weren't you?"

"no, I was thinking of how to keep her or anyone around her safe now that she has become dangerous."

"she's just a kid." Steve intervened.

"it only seem to activate in stressful situations, or in self defense." Natasha joined trying to defend.

"we can't keep her inside forever, what about when danger knocks on her doors again, what if she were in a crowded place and demolish a whole city who would be responsible, you guys barely came out alive, you've seen it upclose....what I'm trying to say is, we have to find a cure for her."

"and what if there is non?" Banner asked.

"she'll have to find a way to control this ability because there's a new threat ." Fury answered.

"she's not a threat, I agree with Natasha here, her ability only comes out when she feels danger, she's not scared of any of us, we just need to keep her safe until we find a solution." Steve added.

"gentlemen, she's not the threat I was talking about, we just attacked HYDRA, they have control over everything here, even I'm not in safe circle, they will not stand back, it's a matter of time until they get back on us...until then we have to focus on her inability to control her powers. Maybe she knows a way to get rid of it."