"Wow, this was amazing." Lewis said as we were trying out some sliders and I smiled softly.

"I've never seen you so quiet before, Maverick." Glen said with a chuckle.

"You sure you are feeling okay? Is it jet lag?" Miles whispered.

"I'm fine, I promise." I said. We looked at a few more stands and bought some souvenirs.

"Omg can we have a picture?!" A few teenage girls asked making my friends smile. And of course they were getting a picture. They all lined up and I grabbed the phone and snapped some pictures for them. And more and more kids came up and wanted an autograph and a picture which they happily gave them. They chatted for a little bit, it wasn't every day they got stopped like this and I could see how much they enjoyed it. They said goodbye after a while and we kept on checking out the market.

"I don't know bout you guys, but I need a beer." Glen said with a smile.

"A beer sounds amazing." Danny said and I felt my heart beating faster and faster. Fuck. We headed to another stand where they sold some drinks.

"What do you want?" Miles asked as he was about to order.

"I'm good." I said and he furrowed his brows and smiled.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Captain Teller, denying a beer. That's a first." Glen said and I let out a nervous chuckle.

"You sure you are okay?" Miles asked and I nodded. I looked over at Monica and Lewis who looked extremely confused and then it hit them both, at the same time. Their eyes widened and they looked at each other and I could see they understood what was going on, I put a finger over my mouth as I saw how shocked they were. I didn't want them to reveal it to everyone else.

"I need to go the bathroom." Monica said and I sighed.

"I'll join yah." I mumbled and I could hear Lewis say to fill him in afterwards. We walked over to the bathroom and she closed the door after us.

"You're pregnant!" She exclaimed and I hushed her.

"Omg." She said and I sighed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Oh." She said.

"We're not happy about it?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know yet." I said and she nodded.

"I get it, it's a big change." She said.

"To say the least, I would have to give up everything I know." I said.

"A lot of women are able to be in the military and be a mother at the same time. It's all about prioritising." She said and I nodded.

"I know." I said.

"And Miles doesn't know." She said and I shook my head.

"Do you know how far along you are?" She asked.

"Maybe like 9-10 weeks, I don't know how I didn't notice before." I said.

"Because you've had a lot going on." She said and I sighed.

"I don't know what to do." I said.

"It's not expected of you to know right away, it's a huge decision and it should feel right. What you do have to do is tell Miles. So you guys can figure it out together." She said and I nodded.

"He's gonna want to keep it." I said and she let out a small sigh.

"Yeah." She said.

"He loves kids." I said.