Chapter 24

Out of coverage area. That her phone was. I kept on calling her but I can't reach her. Making me feel more miserable. What have you done to me, Andrea?

"Give me a Henry's," I said. And put a hustle on it, babe."

"Bottle or draft?" She asked. I looked at her face then my gaze lowered to the front of her tank top. One corner of my mouth kicked up in appreciation of her thirty-four D's.

"Bottle," I answered. Her eyes are watching me as she serves my drinks.

"How are you, Andrew?" She asked. I let my eyes wander up her face as I try to recall how she knew me. She folded her arms on the bar and leaned forward, giving me a nice view of her - something.

I did what I can to remember her but I just couldn't. She smiled and leaned much closer. Close enough for her lips to touch mine. I didn't mind.

"We dated once, if you could call that dating."

I grasped the bottle and raised it to my lips. I thought this is what I need. But why am I acting like I have no time for this?

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Eliza." Fuck. She placed her hand on top of my shoulder. She showed me a key card and teasingly asks "Shall we?"

It makes me shiver. Am I sane when I dated this woman?

No. Not with the girl with the same name of my mother. Good thing my phone distracted her. Some number calling me.

She freely takes her hand off of my shoulder.

"You agreed to meet me, but who's that whore?"

"Drew." Then some girl pokes me from the back. Raising her brows to this girl named Eliza.

She ended the call and sat beside me.

"You gave me your word." She looked like she was gearing up to kick my ass. Acting like she owns me.

"Your name is?" I asked. I heard Eliza - damn. Can't she just have different name? Fine, I'll call her, Eli.

"Seriously, Drew?!" She looks annoyed. I gave apologetic nod at her.

"Gia. You know me, at the parking lot - inside my car."

"Ohh - that was hot." Eli said. Showing a sarcastic smile on her mouth.

"Take that, whore" Gia said.

"I don't trance being tangled with cat fights." I rose from the stool and excuse myself not minding those bitches who keep calling my name.

I idly go the center of untamed crowd while swallowing my Henry's.

I lower my gaze to a petite lady who seductively dancing in front me and grab my drink as if she owns it and put it in her mouth. She licks her lips as she gives back my bottle.

She combed her fingers through her hair. Her wet curls tangled about her fingers as she pushed them back from her face.

I let out a long sigh as if I were bored. I give her my Henry's and excuse myself again.

At the parking lot, inside my car, I am trying to call her again and this time might be a success.

Pick up your phone, Andrea. Just pick it up. Please.

"What?" Finally!

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Just please... tell me."

"I won't give you an answer until you answered mine"

I sigh. Deep. Long. Sigh.

"I want to see you." I said as if I surrendered myself. I closed my eyes hard, realizing what I've just said. It seemed the more determined I was to avoid her, the more I thought about her. The more I tried not to think about her, the more I wondered what she's doing.

I don't want to hurt her feelings anymore, but I think I really am a total selfish jerk.