Unknown: Okay. Thank you so much for giving me a chance.

What I miss more than anything right now is my girls And I want to be able to talk to them about what's happening. I mean yeah Nicos my best friend but he's also my brother and some things I just can't tell him.

Carefully getting out of bed making sure not to wake Nico, I slipped on my bedroom shoes. Grabbing my car keys and my purse I went downstairs to find chatter. Looking in the diner room I saw dad and Stefan.

When dad saw me he sprung up out of his chair coming over to grab my arm. "I can walk..."

"I told you to stay in bed." He guided me down to a seat.

"How are you doing little lady?" Stefan asked as he smiled slightly. What's with people calling me little?? I'm five- right.

"I'm good... I actually need to go somewhere." I told dad as he shook his head ready to say no. "Where?"

"To meet Daisy." My eyes traveled to Stefan as he  stopped mid sip of his wine and placed it down. "I'll take her." He offered it to my father.

"Zaliah, you just got shot  three days ago."

"I'm fine." I waved my arms around ignoring the shooting pain of my left arm. "See."

"Okay. Bring her back by dinner time."

*

You would think Stefan and some other members would've been enough. But no. My dad ordered two SUVs to follow us. "I didn't know she moved back." Stefan mumbled as he placed a cigarette between his lips. "I know you have a lighter" He looked over at me.

Sighing, I took out my red lighter and handed it to him. He lit his cigarette as he held his hand hovering over it. He tossed me back my lighter as he cracked a window.

"What has my father planned?" I asked stefan. There's no way my father is just going to let go of what happened.

He shrugged, "You have to ask him." He parked into the parking lot of the cafe. Unbuckling my seat belt, I heard him unbuckle his. My head whipped towards him "Stay in the car" I stepped out of the car almost buckling by the soreness of my body. Stefan closed the door as he came by my side grabbing my arm to steady me.

"For one day put your pride aside. You look like shit and can barely stand. Let alone defend-'' Slipping my hand into my pocket I took out my knife as I pushed Stefan back against the car putting my arm on his neck as I held the knife to his neck. My wound was screaming at me as I held my arm against his neck.

"Okay.. Okay. I get it" He pushed me back. He adjusted his dress coat as he walked beside me quietly. "You're just like your father. Stubborn'' He opened the cafe door as I was hit with the smell of coffee and freshly made pastries. There were wooden floors that creak beneath our weight. The matching small tables sat two people as there was a light brown counter that held the kitchen staff behind.

"Almost as if he taught me, Hm" I remarked sarcastically as my eyes scanned around before they landed on a specific blond that was smiling at me. Daisy looked better. I've never seen her outside of Mercy hospital.

Her blonde hair was wavy as she pinned it back. She wore a mini pink skirt as she paired it with a white baby tee that says 'Baby' in bedazzled gems, I'm not surprised she put on a pink cardigan with it.

"Zaliah!" She smiled as she approached me. She paused as if she was going to hug me but decided against it. "Hey uncle Stef" She greeted him with a hug. They looked like father and daughter. The similar wavy blonde hair. The big dark blue eyes.

"Hey baby how have you been?" They separated as he smiled down at her. She matched the same smile.

"Good. I moved back here, so we could be closer" She then looked at me.

"Well. I'll be sure to stay in touch" He gave her a pat on the shoulder as he dismissed himself. I waked over to the table that Daisy was sitting at. A part of me was happy to see her again, another part of me feels betrayed.

"I want us to be friends again. Even if that means I need to gain your trust again" My eyes lifted from the menu looking at Daisy as she was doing the same.

A waitress came and took our order. All I wanted was caramel macchiato with strawberry flavoring. Daisy on the other hand got a pink iced latte. Which turns out is actually pink.

They should have a red drink.

"Listen Daisy. I don't have many friends for this reason. Betrayal, but at the same time your intent was genuine. You thought my dad was trying to help me" I pause taking a sip of my drink enjoying the sugary fruity taste of it. "Shit. well now I kinda need a friend to talk to" I admit..

So much has happened that I just want someone to talk to about it.

"Zaliah. I'm so sorry I can promise you that I'll never hurt you again." There was silence. This is one of the things that we're going to leave unsaid.

"I was shot." I pulled my hoodie down showing her the scare. Her mouth fell open as tears gathered in her eyes. Daisy has always been a little over emotional. "Wha- Who?" She asked as she sniffled the tears away.

"I'm sure you're familiar with the capos. So Marcelo Lombardi shot me but don't worry. I stabbed him in the chest"

She rolled her eyes dramatically "He's too fine to do shit like this" My eyebrows creased.

"How do you know how he looks?"

Daisy's face dropped as she sat down her drink. She leaned closer to where her eyebrows were on the table. "Zee, Florence is his sister"