𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬 - 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺
𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 & 𝖺𝖻𝖻𝗒𝗌 (𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝖻𝖼 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋) 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝖽𝗄 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞
- she be tweaking fr 😔 okay but in all honesty this Ellie is the type of bitch to bottle her emotions up so much to the point one little thing sets her off (that has nothing to do with what was bothering her) and lashes out on whoever is in the vicinity (i feel like this is cannon Ellie behavior)

- won't admit to it but she had a hardcore 21- pilots phase in hs (and still secretly listens to them)

- okay but speaking of music- she listens to a lot of classic rock/ new rock, (the smiths, Red Hot Chili Peppers, joy division etc) and rap (more specifically rap like city morgue, suicideboys, juice wrld, and probably lil peep too if we're being honest) but also has a soft spot for shit like tame impala, cigarettes after sex, cage the elephant etc.

- her childhood bedroom has a fuck ton of plastered over spots in her walls (bc she's a wall puncher) from Joel constantly patching them up (he eventually started making her do it herself)

- and speaking of hs, she was lowkey emo/pop punk coded, wearing lots of band tees, ripped black skinny jeans, and always the high tops (that she definitely doodled on)

- she was also naturally smart in school, shit came easy for her but she stopped caring after awhile bc her mouth always got her in trouble when she tried correcting her teachers (she was right about 80% of the time)

- a lot of ppl assume cat is the ex gf that fucked Ellie up but I don't want to shit on cat like that 😭😭 I'm picturing it was a friend of hers that Ellie developed feelings for and the friend led her on hardcoreeee and then continued to cheat on her with dudes YUCK!!

- in this universe, I picture Dina and Ellie definitely sharing a kiss at one point sometime during hs. They were both high and drunk and it was a spur of a moment thing, but immediately got weirded out after the fact and laughed it off.

- Ellie is NOT a shit talker but this girl loves hearing about drama as long as she's not directly involved in it.

- she definitely got suspended from hs a few times for fighting (she got her ass beat but still acted like she won BUT she got her lick back during her senior year bc 17 year old Ellie wasn't fucking around)

- on a more serious topic, her drug addiction started when a close childhood friend of hers (who's she'd always smoke with) started getting into heavier shit, which led to this friend getting involved with not so great people and Ellie got sucked into it bc she just wanted her friend back
:(

- ALSO!! (Kinda serious) this Ellie has other mental things going on besides trauma and addiction issues, like possible undiagnosed BPD, or just a personality disorder in general

- Ellie is an unreliable narrator!!! Her emotions and her state of mind heavily affect how she perceives/talks about things.

- high! Ellie is very chill, and bc her tolerance is so high, it kinda just seems like her default personality but drunk Ellie??? She's aggressive. In a way where she could fight just about anyone (men preferably) or she's just aggressively horny
Like she needs a pussy in her mouth ASAP!!

𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫
- Lana del Rey girl all the way (starting listening to her when she was 12 and hasn't stopped since)

- also a retired one direction fan but we don't talk about that