𝟏𝟐

A soft rustling caused me to wake. I open my eyes slowly, confused at first because I don't remember falling asleep. The first thing I see was her, eyes still shut and mouth slightly open. Soft and steady breaths as her chest rose and fell. I inched myself closer and started to run my ringers down her arm. Even with the bruise and the fresh cut to her lip, she was so beautiful, delicate looking. I moved the hair from her face and used the back of my finger to caress her cheek, following the structure of her cheek bone. She stirred slightly and her eyes flicker open. Confusion at first then her faced immediately softens.
"Good morning." Her voice quiet and broken up.
"Good morning."
She turns to lay on her back. I inch even closer, putting a arm over her stomach. I felt this moment could last for eternity and I'd be satisfied with that. I breath her in, and listen to the air escape her lungs. Her hard exterior that she builds up felt miles away from the girl I laid with now.
"Any classes today?" I kept my voice quiet, making sure not to interfere with the stillness of our room.
"Not till 4:30, you?"
"That's rough."
She turned to look at me with confusion. I bring my phone to her eyes. 4:37 p.m. it read.
"Fuck." She draped her arm over her eyes and sighed deeply before throwing herself forward and rustling with her clothes. I observe her from the bed, tank top strap dangling over my shoulder and my hair is disarray. The light rays streamed through the window, dust particles dancing about. My eyes study her bare stomach. How her body shifts and muscles become more apparent with her movements. She threw on clothes without a second thought and turned to the door about to leave when she turns back to me. Her eyes scan my barely clothed body in its most natural state. She takes her bottom lip between her teeth and takes a deep breath.
"I'll be back in a hour. Be here when I get back, ok?" She demanded and I have no complaints. She swiftly turns and leaves the room.

I await her arrival, like a wife who's husband was shipped off to war. I read through her class notes and trace her handwriting, memorizing all the little imperfections in the way she writes. I open her bedside drawer out of boredom and I see little bags of green substance, pre rolled blunts, a couple different lighters and her journal. I picked up the leather faced book and run my finger along the spine. Curiosity peaked, I opened it to the front page. Smudged doodles and some one liners strewn the paper. I learned she was quite the artist and had a lot of emotions that she preferred to write rather than express. She wrote about her days and little sentences that form into poems. I make my way through a few pages, feeling guilty about it now.
"All those promises at sundown, I meant them like the rest." My brows come together as I read words. I try to decode it but clearly it's not meant for me to understand. I set the journal back in the drawer and close it shut, promising myself to never snoop again.

I showered, cleaned up the room and scrolled on my phone for what felt like hours awaiting her arrival. The feeling of abandonment was starting to wear on me. The sun had set, the room was dark and I missed her. It was as simple as that.
The door creaked, and light was let into the room once more.
"Hey- I'm sorry I didn't know it would take that long." Her voice was quiet when she spoke.
"It's fine." I was being more dismissive than I meant to be. I quickly changed my attitude as I was scared of making the wrong move, her leaving me and not coming back this time.
"How was it?"
"It was fucking ass." She threw her book bag on the floor and sat with me on the bed. A frustrated exhale as she rubbed in between her brows. I scooted closer and rested my cheek on her shoulder, applying pressure to her lower back in a circular motion with my hand.
"That's nice." I felt her move her head to rest lightly on mine.
"I've missed you."
"Oh yeah? How bad?"
"Bad."

I lift my head and to look her in the face. Her eyes darken, body language matching her stare. She leaned forward placing her fingers gently along my jaw, holding me in place. I leaned closer to her face, wanting to close the gap. She leaned in also, our lips were close enough I could feel the warmth emitting from them. I felt my body melting under just the thought of kissing her. She grinned, feeling great pleasure from my desperate body language. I was under her control and that's how she liked it. She placed a small kiss on the corner of my mouth and then another on my lips, lingering and letting me move my tongue more hungrily. Her hand tightened on my jaw and she slid her palm down to my throat, squeezing. I let a moan escape, opening my mouth for her to enter. I wanted to feel the wetness and warmth of her tongue in more than one place. I began to push myself forward, impatience causing me to want to get on top of her to feel her under the weight of my body. She forced me down to the bed now on top of me, one leg on the outside and one in between my own. We parted lips and she looked me in my eyes. Panting with lips slightly apart. I scan her face as she did mine, her hunger grew more out of hand and my need to be satisfied did too. I lift my leg from under her and let my knee grind against her and watched her closely. Her eyes close and a soft whimper fill my ears, a noise so sweet I never heard from her before.
"I hope you know what you're doing because I'm not letting you go." She spoke harshly, her hands yank down my shorts along with my underwear, pulling my shirt up to my neck. She ran her hands forcefully up my torso, gripping and pulling at my thighs and breasts. She dipped her head down, planting wet kisses along my torso, sucking as she got to my breasts. Her teeth sunk into my flesh making me quiver.
"Open." She lifted herself up, tapping the outside of my thigh. I move my leg that was in between hers and place it on the outside, I put my knees up allowing more access. She smirked at my eagerness to obey her. Normally I'd try to play hard to get but my body was complying to get what I wanted, what I needed.