𝟏

Skyler is a good girl. She gets good grades, doesn't get into trouble, is polite, but not overly. She wanted a normal college experience. Meeting new people, hook up with a few and get wasted once in awhile, but her roommate it making it hard to focus on anything. Her roommate being the complete opposite of her. Rude and a drug dealer that doesn't give a fuck about what anyone else thinks... at least that's what her roommate thought.

Additional tags: college Ellie, drug dealer, weed, alcohol, mean Ellie, no fr Ellie is a bitch in this but she has her sweet moments too, fluff, smut, strap usage(receiving), fingering(mostly receiving) , oral (mostly receiving), partying, douchbag frat boys, jealously, toxic behavior, stalking??, ummm under the influence? But also consensual bc I said so

~~‎٭¤.••.* 𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡 *.••.¤٭~~

The time has finally come. I have to start acting like I have at least a hint of what I want to do for the rest of my life. My name is Skyler I'm 19, and I'm starting college tomorrow. I took a gap year like everyone else, who just wants to chill the fuck out for a while before putting their heads back in the books.

"Sky, honey do you want to bring your mittens that I made you?" My mother opening my door while looking down at the small articles of clothing in her hands. "Mom why would I want to bring those? They don't fit." I say half-annoyed half-not actually annoyed. "I know they don't baby, but they're sentimental." I gave her a half smile. Leaving was going to be hard. I am lucky I have a good family I always got along with them they weren't over barring or cruel, but I know it's just something that I have to do I can't stay here forever. "Mom I'll be back. I'll visit whenever I can it's only a few hours away."
"4 hours and 43 minutes." She sort've snapped.
I can't help but laugh and wrap my arms around her. "Well fine. I'll let you get back to packing. Don't stay up too late you have to leave early."
"Yes ma'am" I smirked as she closed the door.

Turns out I was more freaked than I thought I'd be. I couldn't sleep and in the morning I couldn't eat. I was finishing up loading my car when a familiar car pulled in the driveway and a following honk. "Hey hot stuff!" Ah yes my best friend who was coming to college with me. I knew college wasn't going to be enough to separate us. She was a bubbly girl, very much was always the center of attention and that's how we both liked it. I can laugh at her when she tells me all the sketchy situations she gets herself into.

"Liv" I groaned feeling uneasy in my stomach.
"No, don't do that. We're going to have fun! Getting a education and getting fucked up all in one day!" She excitedly took me into her arms.
"You girls get there safe. You hear?" A male voice cut in from Olivia's dad who dropped her off.
"Yes sir!" She gave a shitty salut that you only see in movies. "Your such a dick." I chuckled and nudged her with my elbow.

My mother was a mess so I made it short and sweet. I promised to call her every chance I get and I'll visit during long weekends, and like that we were off. The car ride was uneventful just blasting music and mostly liv talking about all the dick she would get and I'd shrivel up my face at her. What felt like no time at all we arrived,and my stomach dropped through my ass.