19. Breakfast Can Wait

(AN- okay, so before you start, this is slightlyyyyy sexual. There's no smut, but you know-- the usual--)

Clara opened her eyes sleepily, just awakening from a sleep. There were gentle, warm rays of light poking out of the crevices of the bedroom curtain, that revealed little specks of dust accumulating around the room. She lifted her arms above her head and groaned slightly as she stretched out her limbs. Her leg accidentally nudged the sleeping man next to her, and he turned around on his side, meaning Clara was face to face with him. She placed a gentle kiss on his nose because muttering a quiet "good morning," and stroking his messy brown mop of hair. He offered a soft sigh in return.

"Good dream?" She asked, moving from his hair down to the side of his face as she delicately rubbed his cheek with her thumb.

"Yeah. It was about you." He smiled sleepily.

Clara raised her eyebrows. "Oh really? And what happened in said dream?"

"Too naughty to tell." He smirked, mirroring her actions and stroking her cheek. Clara giggled quietly, moving her face forward towards his. They shared a slow, passionate kiss, tongues dancing in each other's mouths and there lips sliding between one and other.

"Care to tell me about your naughty dreams?" Clara smiled, placing one last chaste kiss on his soft lips.

The Doctor groaned loudly as he outstretched his arms, the blanket concealing his bare torso (and hers) falling away. "Maybe we could act it out." He smirked when he caught sight of her chest.

Clara's mouth dropped open. "Oi! Cheeky..." She giggled, sitting up from the warmth of her bed and stretching her arms out to the ceiling with a yawn. The Doctor licked his lips, which she saw from the corner of her eye. "Like what you see, hm? I'm going to make breakfast first, Mister." She teased, leaning over him so he had a better view and placing her finger on his collar bone. "And you..." She dragged her finger down his chest. "Are going to stay right here." She stopped her trail at the bottom of his lower abdomen, kissing his lightly on the nose. "I won't be long."

She hopped off the bed, completely naked, and picked up a pair of black panties and TARDIS blue babydoll lingerie, putting them on in a short amount of time. The brunette then proceeded to pad slowly down her stairs, making her way into the kitchen and sighing. There wasn't really much food in her house, let alone anything that was suitable for breakfast. She reached up on her tiptoes and opened the kitchen cabinets. There was pasta, tins of beans, rice pudding and a packet of cheese and onion crisps, but no breakfast. All hope was lost until she opened the very last cupboard and found a small bottle of dry pancake mix lurking in a high corner.

She got a mixing bowl and followed the instructions perfectly, forming a batter with nice consistency and colour. Then, she picked up a pan and pre-heated it, coating some non-stick spray on the inside. She poured the batter in and in a short amount of minutes, had made two delicious servings of pancakes. There was only one thing that either of them wanted on their pancakes; Nutella. It was on a high shelf, and she struggled to reach.

She was about to call quits and just eat plain pancakes when she felt a warm pair of strong arms envelope her in their hold from behind. She leaned her head back slightly into his shoulder, closing her eyes in comfort. He took advantage of this and enclosed his lips on the delicate skin of her exposed neck. He peppered kisses up to her ear before growling "you're mine."

Clara moaned slightly, reaching her hands upwards into his hair and messing it up. "I thought I told you to stay upstairs."
His hands went upwards from her waist, gently cupping her breasts through the thin babydoll. "Oh. I didn't listen."

"You do that quite a lot."

"S'why you like me." He kissed her neck again, gently biting the sensitive skin.

"Who said I like you?" Clara gasped in pleasure.

He turned her head to the side and kissed her passionately. "I think you just did."

The Doctor groaned when she started to grind her hips into his.

"Breakfast can wait." He gasped, lifting her into his arms and carrying her hurriedly to the living room.