18. Kiss the girl

(Listen to kiss the girl by Ashley Tisdale whilst reading. Seriously, go do it.)

"Go on! Go do it!" Amy whispered, gently pushing her friend towards subject of their conversation.

"Amy, I-can't-" John mumbled.

Amy sighed. "Fine. If you won't go up and speak to the girl, I'll do it for you." Amy walked over to one of the most popular and pretty girls in the school, Clara Oswald. Amy had heard how Clara talked about how 'attractive' John Smith was, and she'd seen snippets of her diary where she'd written 'Mrs Clara Smith' all over the pages.

"Hi, I'm Amy, great to meet you and all-" She grabbed Clara by the shoulders and scooted her over towards John, who was about to die of embarassment. "You, and you, should definitely be together." Amy took both of Clara's hands and placed them in John's hands. Clara looked down bashfully whilst John's cheeks turned crimson. Amy tilted both their chins upwards so they were looking into each others eyes. In that single moment, Clara and John felt a bond that would never break.

"Kiss the girl." Amy whispered in John's ear, running to her boyfriend Rory to give them both room. She squeezed her hands together by her neck whilst about 4 other students gathered around them.

"I think they want us to kiss." Clara muttered, still staring dreamily into John's eyes.

"Well then, we better not disappoint them." He smiled. They both moved towards each other quite quickly and kissed, Johns hands wrapping around Clara's waist whilst hers went around his neck. He dipped her slightly to kiss her more.

"Awh! Look at that! I told you they were meant to be!" Amy squealed in delight, gently thumping Rory in the chest.

John deepened the kiss, making Clara moan softly as his tongue pressed against hers. One hand gently drifted downwards to her bum, squeezing it slightly. Her hands tangled in his hair.

"I think we should leave." Rory whispered to the other kids. Everyone walked away apart from Amy

"Rory, my OTP just became canon. I'm not about to leave." Amy whispered back as the noises of kissing and moans became slightly louder.

Rory linked his arm with Amy's. "We are leaving, you perv."

(A/N- This one was slightlyyyyyyyy sexual, oh well.)