5. If you loved me, why'd you leave me?

(A/N- You should listen to the song All I want by Kodaline. If you do, be prepared for a feels attack *do it, do it, do it!* Also, if anyone has any ideas I could write a chapter about, feel free to suggest them in the comments.)

He walked slowly, his shoes tapping against the concrete pavement. The wind blew his hair all over the place, but he didn't care. His bow tie was askew, but he didn't care. His eyes were red from crying, but he didn't care. He tried to look his best, for her, but the weather was clearly not on his side. He held flowers in one hand, whilst his other lay in his pocket, holding a small velvet box. He wasn't smiling. He never smiled any more. Not since she left.

All those happy memories, of making souffles and going on dates and making her smile. He loved making her smile.

But now, she was gone.

He made a turn to the right, another turn to the left, and he reached his destination. When he reached the rusted iron gates, he inhaled deeply. He felt his eyes start to sting and fill with water. He wouldn't cry, he wouldn't. He promised.

He remembered the first time they kissed. It was small, and sweet, under mistletoe.

Stepping through the gate, he made his way over to a small headstone near the edge of the field where his only priority lay.

'Here lies Clara Oswald, a beloved daughter and fantastic person'

By the time he got there, tears were already running down his face. He knelt down near the grave, brushing his index finger across the lettering.

"Hello, Clara." He cried, his voice broken, "I came to see you again. God I miss you."

His sobs were quiet, yet they echoed through the air.

He remembered the first time they made love. It was passionate, and slow, and so damn cliché. But he loved every second of it.

"I came to give you these." He placed the flowers down next to a picture of her, "And I have a question to ask, a very important question. I know I waited a while to ask it, but I had to save up. I mean yes, I had to juggle a few jobs and go without for a while, but you're worth it all." He fished through his pocket and found the soft box, taking it out and looking at it with a pained look in his eyes. He carefully opened it to reveal a shiny, silver ring with a small diamond encrusted in the centre. He shifted his position so he was down on one knee, facing the stone grave, and he quickly dabbed his eyes with a tissue before asking the question.

"Will you marry me?"

(A/N- Did the feels hurt? Or did they not, I can't really write sad ones :-( I forgot to mention, all these stories are Eleven/Clara. Please comment some prompts, I'm running outta ideasss....)