9. Short Girls

"Why do I have to be so short?" Clara whined as she tried to reach cereal on a shelf that was out of her reach.

"Why not?" The Doctor smirked, reaching above her to grab the box and hand it to Clara.

Clara huffed. "Because..." She began, opening the top of the box and pouring the contents into a bowl. "It's annoying. I can't reach things. I can't jump very high..."

The Doctor wrapped his arms around her waist and twirled her around as she screamed loudly, planting a kiss on her temple when he had finished.

"What was that for?" Clara panted, out of breath.

The Doctor simply shrugged. "Benefits of being small, I suppose. I can do that. And this..." He quickly placed one arm under her knees and the other behind her back, lifting her bridal style.

"Doctor! Stop!" Clara giggled, banging her fists against his chest playfully before wrapping her arms around his neck and allowing him to carry her down the TARDIS corridors. "Where exactly are we going?" she asked after a while.

"I don't know. I just felt like carrying you around for a bit." He smiled, placing a small yet cute kiss on her lips.

"What can we do today that doesn't involve dangerous aliens?"

"We could go swimming?" He asked, holding her tightly to his chest.

Clara smirked. "Only if you're there to hold me in the deep end..."