Alcroft + (Y/n) (Exactly Like That)

(Y/n) is the only one who knows just how close Mycroft and Albert are.
It would be a lie if she said she didn't fantasize about being between them.
What she didn't imagine was actually being able to do so.

Albert puts his hand on the small of her back. "Mr.
Holmes wishes to speak to us. Best not keep him waiting."
(Y/n) nods quickly, immediately turning to go to her boss' office.
The brunette follows close behind.
Once they arrive she knocks and waits for the door to open.
"(Y/n), you've come, perfect." Mycroft walks back to his desk then looks at Albert. "Do lock the door lord Moriarty."
"As you wish sir." The colonel does as instructed while the woman walks toward the desk.

"How can I be of service my lord?"
"You know our secret yes?" The raven haired man inquires.
(Y/n) blushes but nods. "I did witness two lovers by accident."
"You are quite beautiful; do you not have a lover yourself?" Albert inquires, walking up behind her.
"No colonel. I am pure and unspoken for." She answers, turning to the man.
"I see. Would you like to change that?" Mycroft questions and folds his fingers together, elbows on his desk.
Albert doesn't wait for a response and kisses the back of her neck.
The woman bites her lip and clenches her dress. "My lord," she whispers.

"Would you like to join us?" Albert mumbles against her skin.
Her cheeks darken.
"I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought of the idea." Albert adds and looks up at his boss.
"I as well. Albert and I spoke and came to an agreement."
(Y/n) rubs her legs together and tips her head back onto the brunette's shoulder.
"Do you want this?" Albert whispers in her ear.
Mycroft stands and walks around his desk. He rubs her cheek with the back of his finger.
"Yes," she whispers.

Albert sits on the edge of the desk and smirks. He unbuckles his belt and frees himself.
(Y/n) blushes at the sight of his length.
"Do you know what to do?" Mycroft asks quietly from behind her.
She nods and moves to her knees.
Her tongue licks from the base to tip, sending a shiver down the colonel's spine.
Albert grips the desk with one hand and her hair with the other. "Wonderful darling. Take me in."
(Y/n) does as instructed and takes his cock into her mouth.
The warmth makes Albert sigh softly and Mycroft smirks.
"Does she please you Al?"
"Yes," he whispers.

"Darling stand for me please. I wish to begin preparing you." Mycroft helps lift her to her feet so she doesn't have to stop sucking.
(Y/n) begins to imagine how good it will feel when Mycroft starts touching her.
To her pleasant surprise it feels better.
Mycroft strips her of her dress uniform and runs one hand over her back and one over her ass. "Such soft skin." He whispers while his fingers dip inside her.
(Y/n) gasps around Albert, causing him to groan and their superior to smirk.

His fingers move in and out slowly while his chest moves down to rest against her back.
His breath on her neck makes her shiver.
"Does this feel good?" He asks in a husky voice.
She makes a small noise that's muffled by Albert's length.
Albert smirks and looks at Mycroft. "I think that was a yes."
The raven haired man thrusts his fingers faster, going deeper.
(Y/n)'s legs shake as she gets closer to release.
Albert moans softly as he feels close as well.

Soon enough Mycroft pulls out and Albert pull (Y/n) off.
"Shall we switch Mycky?" Albert offers while stands up off the desk.
"I suppose you can have her." The boss responds and sits in his chair. "Can you handle this position darling?"
(Y/n) walks over, spreads her legs and bends forward. She takes Mycroft into her mouth and starts sucking.
Albert bites his lip as he watches for a bit.
Her quim on full display for him makes him harder, if possible.

The brunette walks over and rubs her back gently, moving his hand down over her ass and to her hip.
She grips Mycroft's pants while Albert guides himself in.
Her moans cause Mycroft to do the same.
"Oh that feels wonderful darling." He mumbles and moves hair out of her way.
Albert moves slowly, groaning at her clenching around him.
This position allowed him to go as deep as he wants.
Of course he goes all the way.
(Y/n) whimpers and does her best to please the lord in front of her.

"You feel incredible darling. So tight around me and sucking him so good. Such a good girl." Albert praises and rubs her clit.
A small gasp comes from her lips causing her to suck harder and faster.
Mycroft groans at the sudden change but enjoys it.
(Y/n) moves back into Albert's hips and bucks into his hand.
Albert smirks and rubs faster then harder.
Before long (Y/n) cums and moans weakly around Mycroft.
The said man releases soon after.
Albert is the last, pumping everything into her before slowly pulling out.

Mycroft grabs his box of tissues and cleans the woman and himself, letting Albert clean himself.
Once they catch their breath Mycroft sets (Y/n) on his desk.
"Are you ok?" He asks, rubbing her cheek with his thumb.
She nods, not answering with words.
Albert fixes his pants then his shirt. "You did wonderful." He mumbles then kisses her temple.
Mycroft nods in agreement. "Indeed. If Albert feels the same I should like you to join again in the future."
(Y/n) blushes and looks at the brunette.
He nods and smiles. "I would as well. Or if you wanted to just watch I'd be ok with that too."

Mycroft fixes himself and kisses her knuckles. "Get dressed then you're free to go home."
Her legs are a bit shaky but she manages just fine.
Albert sees her out to a carriage. "Have a pleasant evening darling. See you tomorrow."
She smiles as he kisses her knuckles. "Sweet dreams." She whispers before he closes the door.
The driver takes her home and her mind begins reeling as she realizes what she's just done.