15 | Car drive

En başından başla

  The bell starts to flood my ears making everyone react by rising from their seats.

  "See you all at lunch," Everyone goes their separate ways. Until I'm turning around to the sound of my name being summoned, "Katherine!".

  Rome jogs up to me, swinging his backpack onto one shoulder. "Hey."

  "Hi," I gave him a tight smile as we entered the school together, "What do you need?".

  We walk beside each other, getting slight glimpses of other students.

  "I was wondering if you'd be willing to come to mine after school?" He asked, making my eyebrow rise.

  A smirk rests on my lips, "To do what?" I tease.

  He chuckles, shaking his head in amusement. "We haven't started on the assignment yet, and it needs to be handed in two days."

  "Oh fuck yeah," I'm standing in-front of my lesson "That completely slipped my mind. Sorry."

  I was too busy focusing on everything else except being focused on my grades.

  "So," Rome trails, "I'll take it as a yes?".

  Considering I'm nearly failing in Science, and I'd love to spend time with Rome alone.

  "Yes," I answered.

  ————

"I was thinking of going to the mall later," Ellie stated as we exited the school, "Would you like to come?".

  I bite the inside of my cheek, turning to her. "Can't. I'm going over Rome's."

  Before I could finish my sentence, a muffled scream left her lips. "What!?".

  I laugh, getting embarrassed off all the attention Ellie had drawn.

  "Are you going to fuck?" She asks, making me hit her arm playfully. "Ow! What the fuck was that for?".

  "Because you are way ahead of yourself," I walk ahead of her, making her scatter towards my side.
"We need to work on the assignment for Science, and I consider that you do the same thing with Fletcher."

  "Fletcher and I are on the same page," She said, "We don't care."

  "Ain't that a pity," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes, "No wonders why your both thick as fuck."

  "Shut up," Ellie rolls her eyes, "Let me have a look at you." Her eyes start to train over my outfit.

  I was wearing a V shaped black corset that pushed up my tits completely, black flared jeans, black and white Jordan's, and a simple cropped north face puffer jacket.

  I also styled my hair in loose bouncy curls.
  "Your outfits are always the best," Ellie compliments, still shamelessly checking me out, "He'd be so lucky to have you."

  "Thanks babe," I giggle, both of us walking towards Rome who leans against his Porsche, "Hi."

  "Hi beautiful," Rome flashes me his smile, "You ready?".

  "Yep," I chirp, hugging Ellie goodbye.

  "Take care of her," Ellie said to Rome with a playful tone.

  "Of course," Rome laughs, opening the passenger door for me to climb inside. I thank him before climbing inside his car, being welcomed with elegance and the smell of his cologne.

  Soon enough, Rome has joined me and he's starting to drive us to his house.

  Tension is enveloping around us, swarming us with awkwardness and dreading silence.