Chapter 106: 8.16, reborn scorpion white lotus

Comenzar desde el principio

Yesterday, Xiao Yan was still in his arms, laughing at himself, but after a day, the man disappeared.

Why is Xiao Yan so worried, if he is afraid that he will hurt the people around him after he becomes a zombie, then it is not good to leave him alone. He is not afraid, he does not mind, if Xiaoxiao becomes a zombie, then He also became a zombie!

No matter what it looks like, as long as the people around him are small, he is not afraid.

It was only at the end that he was thrown away and was "discarded" by Xiao Xiao without mercy...

"Lin Da Shao, he has a sentence for me to tell you." When Lin Biao complained about himself, Sun Yuanyao, who had been silent, came to his side.

He looked up and looked at the person standing next to him. He didn't understand what he was talking about. He, who is he?

Just when Lin Biao had not understood it, Sun Yuanyao opened his mouth. "He told me to tell you, 'As long as I am still alive, no matter what I become, I will come back to you."

After saying this, regardless of Lin Biao's failure to understand, he turned and left. If he said that, he said, if Lin Biao still doesn't understand, he will not say anything afterwards.

Although I am sorry for Lin Zikai.

He promised that Lin Zikai would know that he would tell Lin Biao all, but now, from time to time, although Lin Zikai did not say it clearly, he has a feeling that Lin Zikai let him see it after he arrived in the city. Things tell people about things.

After Sun Yuanyao left, Lin Biao slowly returned to God, and then understood what the meaning of the sentence was, who left it to him.

It's a small donkey, it's definitely a small one!

Has he left such a promise before he left?

Slowly closed his eyes, and after the tight nerves relaxed, Lin Biao felt extremely tired and slowly fell asleep.

Lin Bo looked at the young master who was a little weak in sleep. He couldn't help but sigh. The young master's departure is really big for the big and small!

"Lin Bo, the young master is all right?" After Lin Bohui went, everyone looked at Lin Bo nervously, for fear of what happened to Lin Biao.

"Nothing, now the young master seems to want to open some, this is also good, and the young master does not say anything, as long as he will come back sooner or later." Although Lin Bo does not believe this, but at least can be regarded as a thought.

Bai Luofei discovered that Lin Biao slowly walked toward him after he fell asleep. He remembered that Lin Ziyi always liked to be in Lin Biao's arms.

Now that Lin Biao is so fragile, now if he does not take advantage of it, then when will it be possible to get the recognition of these people!

Only he thought very well, but the reality gave him a slap in the face. When Bai Luofei was close to Lin Biao's five meters, Lin Biao, who slept very hard, suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him straight. His eyes are cold, as if he was going to kill him in a step closer.

"I, Big Brother Lin, I just think that Lin is very lonely after I am absent. I know that feeling, I have lost my family, I want to accompany you, I really have no malicious." Bai Luofei said With this, even if it is close to Lin Biao.

Although this is very good to hear, everyone understands this person's careful thinking.

But no one went to stop, they were watching the good show.

Others don't understand, but people who have been around the young master may not understand how much the young master pays attention to the young master. Now that the young master has just missed this, he wants to take a place for him. Is there a problem with his mind? At the beginning, the young master also regarded this person as a friend.