Chapter 97: 8.07, reborn scorpion white lotus

It seems that I felt the eyes of the person behind me. Lin Zikai turned back and looked at the other person with a cold look. It was completely different from the person who had just pretending to be a **** stick. The kind of eyes with killing is the real hand. Talents who have passed the blood will have it!

The leader was a little punk before the end of the world. Although there was no skill, but the protection fee was collected, it was finally a good body, but the man who beat him and the courage was never None of them have been stained with blood.

He used to see what kind of person who really dyed his life was like the young boy who just looked at him without looking at the temperature. It was like watching the dead, just like them. That kind of person, it is not killing, but cleaning up the garbage.

Now the man finally knows that he is afraid. In fact, he should have thought about it. These people have guns in their hands. How could they not be infected? It's ridiculous that he was caught by a teenager with a second-in-class illness, thinking that those people used him. For Zun, everything is listening to him, but now it seems that it is not the same thing, the boy is just a mascot!

I have to say that the leader is still a bit of a vision, knowing that Bai Luofei is not a person who can speak.

At this time, he regretted his own behavior. If he left with these people and had guns in his hands, then the safety factor of their next route would increase a lot. But now that people are offended, how can they speak?

"Small, what are you looking at?" Looking at Lin Zikai frequently, Lin Biao felt a bit uncomfortable. Is there anything that can cause interest in Xiaoyan?

"Ah, no, nothing," after finishing this, Lin Zikai turned back and revealed a big smile to Lin Biao. "I just see if there is anything we need, brother, although we have a lot of things now. But if you don't collect anything, it will cause Bai Luofei's suspicion, and now it's the end of the world, and there are so many things."

Listening to Lin Zikai said that Lin Biao's mind was immediately led to the other side, and began to discuss with Lin Zikai how to take the most useful things.

Although it is suspicion that nothing is taken, but if things disappear too much, it will also be suspicious. After all, no one knows that there is space in Lin Zikai's body.

At this time, Lin Biao, who had been discussing with Lin Zikai, did not find the man's fearful eyes.

If the cold appearance of Lin Zikai just makes men feel scared, then now is the fear from the heart, and a person who is arrogant and can be disguised must not be offended!

At this time, the man has decided to definitely not go with these people, otherwise, it will definitely be used to death!

In this way, when Bai Luofei did not pay attention, through the cover of the people around him, Lin Zikai packed up the inner layers, leaving only the outermost two layers, so it seems that there is not much What?

After that, everyone found a big mountaineering bag and packed all the things they could use.

As for the upstairs Bai Luofei gave up and gave up, those things like clothes quilts, even after the end of the world is not easy to damage, and later there are opportunities to take, not in a hurry.

What he didn't know at the time was that after his forefoot went down, the back foot Lin Ziyu put everything up. Anyway, Bai Luofei wouldn't come back to take these things, and can pack things away, don't white. !

Just like Bai Luofei knows the end of the world, after getting the world line, Lin Zikai knows more about the end of the world. In the first two years of the last days, it was extremely hot. At this time, all the food began to be ** because of the zombie virus. The impact is that in the second year, no crops can be planted on the land, and animals and plants begin to mutate due to the zombie virus.