Chapter 3: .04 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Lin Zixiao smiled and didn't talk. For those who counted him, he would generally not be merciful. Of course, in order to stand at the commanding heights of morality, Lin Zikai would never do anything first. As for later, hehe, wait until He is the victim at the time.

"Maple, we will not let that person hurt you!" Wen Ren looked at Lin Zikai's solemn promise, although he said that Lin Zikai is now involved, but they will never let him do anything. .

"Well, I know, I believe in you." Of course, the same Lin Zizhen also believes in himself that the means of those people for Lin Zikai, it is unlikely to be expected to cause any harm.

Today, it was the turn of the people to accompany Lin Zikai. The activities of the two people seemed to be a lot more monotonous. After drinking the afternoon tea, they went to the big school, where they were the alma mater.

"How do you want to bring me here?" Looking at the surrounding environment, Lin Zi could not help but recall the life of the first world. Now thinking about the leisurely campus life is really a little missed.

"Here is the alma mater of my and Ling," Wen heard the man squatting down the car, and the gentleman went to the other side to help Lin Zikai open the door.

There are quite a few students around to see this scene when they pass by. They can't help but stop their own pace. They guess who will come out. Many people know the people, know that he used to be their senior. But this singer is always alone when he comes to school. Is it a lover now?

Many people think that this kind of possible little girl feels very frustrated. After all, many people regard this scholastic scholastic as their goal. They didn't have a girlfriend when they were in college. They are still so clean and self-satisfied after going to the society. Such a good man, which woman can not be moved.

So they look at the people who are about to come out with their eyes, really, really good!

But when people really came out, many people were stupid because they thought that the person who came out should be a stunning woman. I didn't expect it to be a man in front of them.

"Maple, let's go, the teacher should wait for us now." Wenren smiled gently and saw that the people around him were red-eyed. Although the students were very gentle, they were rarely so special. Even a man... a man is forgiven.

No way, Lu Feng's shell is also a male color, and the clean and clear temperament of Lin Zikai is hard to hate.

"Smell... smelling the seniors, is this the one around you also our senior?" Because many people are familiar with the people, they are much more curious when they see Lin Zikai.

"No, he is..."

"Well, I used to be a student at this school, but I was two more than Auntie." Hearing the replies, Lin Zizhen was a little funny. This person was too cautious when facing him. He wants to know that he can easily investigate everything he has, but even now he has never investigated it.

"Hey? Is it true that it is a pity that there have been such outstanding academics in our school," the boy's voice with obvious regret. "If I can be a few years old, maybe I can still be with two seniors." Become a friend."

Hearing the other person's words, Wen Xing's face was still smiling, but Lin Zixuan could feel that he had put up all the defenses, and looked at each other's eyes with obvious hostility, so that Lin Zizhen felt that there were some funny.

"Well, aunt, don't you mean to take me to see your teacher, don't leave." After saying this, I smiled at the people around me. "Today, I have to go around with the aunt." Turned, my name is Lu Feng, I am very glad to meet you, if you can meet again in the future, then talk."