Chapter 3: .03 gentle and inclusive white lotus

"Anyway, how can I be good." Because the world's male lord is a little older than the original main Lu Feng, so in the eyes of Lin Zikai, Wen Ren and Wen Ling are like his brother, the first time to his sister. That kind of pet. Love is poured on them, treating the "two people" is a bit more gentle.

"Well, then A Feng, let's go to the afternoon tea, then go to the movies, and finally go to dinner." Hearing Lin Zikai's answer, Wen Ling is more happy. It is really correct to sneak out earlier today. It is.

After hearing his words, Lin Zikai smiled and rubbed his head, then tied his seat belt.

Wen Ling was very dissatisfied after feeling the deep brotherhood between Lin and Zhai. When he was dissatisfied, he couldn't say it. He just thought that Lin Ziwei was watching him as if he was looking at a younger brother. Comfortable.

"Is your work not busy?" Looking at the awkward smell of people, Lin Zizhen is somewhat inexplicable. What happened to this person?

"I'm not busy, anyway, I have to deal with it. I just need to deal with it simply." Although it is the same person who smells people and Wenling, but because of different personalities, the two people are good at things different.

Wenling Ling handles things simply and rudely. If you think about it, you can solve it directly. It will never be soft. But the smell is just the opposite. The mind is called a mountain road and eighteen bends. After counting other people, you have to be rushed to thank you. Therefore, most of the problems in the official business are still treated with human rights to maximize the benefits.

After listening to such an answer, Lin Zikai suddenly felt a little dumbfounded, but he also understood the truth. Weng Ling's character is indeed not suitable for dealing with too fine things. Now I have known this "two people" for some time. Lin Zikai knows more about two people.

The people are calm and smell, and they are the most complementary existence of the two. In the same way, Lin Zikai also knows why two people will form such a character.

When I heard about people's affairs, Lin Zikai knew that although it was not very clear, but the original things were so big, and the original owner had not gone abroad, and some things would be heard if they did not deliberately inquire.

After hearing the death of his father, Wen's father and Wen Ling's father even abandoned the sorrowful mother and even killed her in order to get the assets of the people. But everyone did not start first, he finally The result is that the bamboo baskets are empty, but now that the people are still alive, it is because his father Wen Hao has no ability to breed future generations.

Of course, the inside story of this matter is probably not only in addition to him, but there are really few living people in the world to know.

The reason why Wen Hao lost his fertility was entirely man-made. At the beginning, the old man had already understood Wen Hao's ambitions. He also knew that once Wen Hao was in charge of smelling people, whether his daughter or grandson was a dead end!

Therefore, the singer will only think of the slap in the bottom, as long as Wen Hao has no descendants, then at least his grandson will be able to live well, and Lin Zikai knows that this is entirely because Wen's father originally sought Lu Feng. On the body.

After a while, Wen Ling took the forest to the coffee shop. After seeing the coffee shop, Lin Zixiao smiled. This person is really interested. He loves his hobbies.

"I know that this cake is especially delicious. Let's try it today?" Lin Zikai's voice with a small show, seems to be very happy to know Lin Zikai's preferences.

"Okay." Looking at the other side of the treasure, Lin Zikai's eyes with a smile.

Much like, many times Wen Ling is very similar to his sister, so he always unconsciously adds that pet. Love to this person.