Chapter 3: .02 gentle and inclusive white lotus

Looking at the smiling Lin Zikai, 001 does not want to tell the host why the male owner will become like this.

"Why, do you have any opinions on me?" Looking at 001's little eyes, although Lin Zikai didn't know what it was thinking, but the meaning of his eyes was more or less able to see some.

[No, host adult, how dare you have any opinion on you. 】 After two worlds, 001's ability has not been learned, but the dog's ability is a one-class learning.

"In a few days, I should be able to see the female host. I don't know what kind of reaction the female lord will see after seeing me." Lin Zikai did not miss yesterday's night, Bai Qing looked at his eyes like watching the prey, if Being able to get close contact, who knows what kind of action she will have.

"But to put it bluntly, I still have a bit of a thank you to the female lord for this kind of greediness, because this quest is exceptionally good." When I first looked at the information of the world, Lin Zikai was smashing for that kind of attraction. More or less will still have a psychological burden.

001: Just... I have sacks, host adults, are you awakened by the spirit of ghosts?

"But I am quite curious about a problem," Lin Zizhen pushed the flat glasses on the bridge of the nose and looked at the window slowly. "It is said that every world has its own rules. Some established facts will definitely happen. Yesterday I Taking away the man, guess what kind of way men and women mainly meet today?"

When I heard the words of Lin Zikai, 001 was also a glimpse. After that, I remembered it. This is indeed the case. The rules of the world cannot be destroyed.

Like the first world, Bai Wei was not qualified to attend the Christmas ball, but it was still brought into the venue, so that no matter how it changes, something will happen.

[Host adult, do you want to watch the fun? 001 squinted and looked at the look of Lin Zikai's optimistic play. In his heart, he silently arranged a row of candles for the man and the woman. Every time the host wants to watch the fun, there will always be a few people. Unlucky.

It must be seen when you are busy, but you need to think about it if you want to see it.

"001, can you find the position of the man and the woman?" If you know the position, you can watch the game better.

[Yes, after the end of the first world, while the host is promoted, the system bound to the host will be upgraded accordingly. This is the reason why 001 and Lin Ziwei are constantly doing their tasks. Only by constantly doing the tasks can they become stronger.

"Do you have any new capabilities besides this?" Since 001 says that this is the ability to gain after the end of the first world, then he should have new abilities after the end of the second world.

[The main system does not tell what the newly acquired capabilities are, as long as the host needs it, it will be activated randomly. 001 While talking about the location of the male and female masters, [host, male and female main positions have been found, coordinates: 237, -51, the current location is the restaurant where the original owner often eats. 】

This answer is beyond the expectation of Lin Zikai, but I can understand what it is all about when I think about it. I thought that after they left yesterday, Bai Qing went all the way, and then he went outside because he couldn't come in. Night, I have to say that she is really persevering!

"Let's go see it later, otherwise the good show hasn't started yet." Lin Zikai's mouth was smiling, his slightly raised eyes with obvious disappointment.

......

At this point, the other side of the smell of Ling Ling does not seem to be very good.

"This lady, what do you have, I don't think I know you." Although the imitator of the powerful imitate the awkward tone, the sub-personality is obviously more violent than the protagonist, watching this suddenly appear The woman, the impatience of the human heart is getting stronger and stronger.