Chapter 57: 5.10, Sad Heavenly White Lotus

After hearing the words of Lin Zikai, 001 opened the points mall, this is his first time to seriously visit the points mall, there are a lot of things in the points mall, so that Lin Zikai sees some dazzling, although most of the things are gray, not visible. Buy, but he still saw something useful.

"001, is this thing disposable?" Looking at one of the protective jade, Lin Zizhen looked at the price and felt some toothache. Although the 2000 score does not seem to be a lot, but it is necessary to look at the timeliness of things. Don't say that you can always use it, you can use it all in this world, but this thing seems to be only one-off.

[This bodyguard jade can block the attack of the three Mahayana comprehension, it can be regarded as a one-time tool, but the price is quite good. 】 Although not many times, but not too much, we must know that now is only the d-class world, the probability of comprehension in the Mahayana period is 0, as for the number of blocking in the Mahayana period will greatly increase.

"What if the big period is below?" After hearing the explanation of 001, Lin Zikai also thought of this problem. After all, the number of things is not low, and it is still clear!

[The attack in the Mahayana period can be at least 20 times, so you don't have to worry about this thing being useful. 001 Having said this, I paused and thought about it and continued. [If you follow this world, the attack of the big demon can block at least 50 times, but the premise is physical or legal attack. If it is a mental attack, I am afraid. Can't stop it. 】

After hearing the explanation of 001, Lin Zi was silent, and then slowly said, "001, why do I feel that I am playing online games after hearing your explanation?"

This makes 001 feel a glimpse, now it does not want to talk to the host adults at all, do not want to do it!

After Lin Zikai watched 001 quiet down, he had forgotten what he had wanted to say. After a long while, he remembered what he just wanted to ask. "Right, if those little demon attacks? Will it have any effect?" ?"

If those little demon attacks will cause the same damage as the big demon, they will hang.

[No, the demon's attack is completely negligible. 】 If even the attack of the demon will be damaged, Jupei will not be eligible to enter the mall.

After hearing such an answer, Lin Zikai finally satisfied, nodded, and then confirmed the exchange, with this thing at least a lot safer, now Xiaoyue Sirius was found by the virus, maybe the strength has become a lot stronger, if not careful If it is, he or Lu Ziyang will suffer tremendous damage.

After the exchange of Yupei, Lin Zikai was sleeping next to Lu Ziyang. After a few days, he was going to fight. Now it is time to recharge his batteries and not be able to make a fuss.

When Lin Zikai woke up the next day, he found that the person who had been sleeping with him had already disappeared. Lin Ziwei went out and saw that the familiar figure was busy and busy outside, and his heart was warm.

In the former world, he was busy working for his lover. Now he looks at his lover and is busy, but it feels quite good.

"Come here, I have something for you." Lin Zi snorted, then jumped onto the sofa and sat on his special cushion - the cushion made of Ling Yunjin.

"Okay, I will come right away." The people in the kitchen heard the words of Lin Zikai and quickly came out and looked at each other, wanting to know what he was going to give to himself.

Looking at Lu Ziyang has come over, Lin Zizhen put a piece of jade in his hand, "can protect the body, don't lose it."

After receiving the jade sent by Lin Zikai, Lu Ziyang frowned. He could feel the power of guardianship. The person he liked was happy to give him something. But this thing is too precious, now Lin Zi Your body is not good, you need it more.