Chapter 98: 8.08, reborn scorpion white lotus

"This... I don't know this." Bai Luofei whispered, although now he really wants to tell these people that this rain will be harmful to the body, but if he lie now, he and these people in the future There is a good chance that there will be gaps, which he does not want to see.

Although Bai Luofei is now a savior, he actually understands that his fighting power is too low. If he does not have the help of these people, he will have to increase his difficulty if he wants to achieve it.

Yes, Bai Luofei believes that losing the help of these people only adds some difficulty to his savior career, but it will not have much impact.

No way, is he chosen by God to save humanity from the end?

"If you don't know, just try it. Maybe it will have an effect." Lin Zixiao smiled, letting the rain penetrate the clothes on his body, the thin shirt, clinging to his body, and sketching out a trap. Curve.

Perhaps because of the relationship between illness and suffering, in this life, Lin Zikai's slender body is slender and thin, not like the past world, thin muscles attached to the bones, although it does not look obvious, but it does not look obvious, but No one can ignore its explosive power.

In this world, his body is like a fine little son, white and tender, tender, and people can't help but want to go up and touch it.

Lin Biao found this face dark, took off his coat, directly draped in the body of the forest, with the eyes of the people around the warning, who is watching, directly deducted the eyeballs as a cannon.

Everyone turned around and said that only Bai Luofei or his eyes were on the body of Lin Zikai, so that Lin Biao's face became more and more ugly. If you don't open your eyes, you can kill it directly!

Finally, everyone was so drenched in the middle of the night, when the sky was going to be two, the rain finally stopped, and everyone returned to the place where I wished to rest.

However, what people didn't expect was that there was a bad news at noon the next day - Lin Zikai had a high fever, and now the whole person is unconscious.

This news made everyone worried. The young master's health is not good. They have forgotten it. Last night, it rained so long. It's strange to have a fever today, but they have no medicine on them. it is good?

After Bai Luofei heard the news, he felt very different, because he knew what the fever represented - the awakening of the power, but he clearly remembered that Lin Zikai had no power, just because the pendant had space. Can it be said that it is a lie to him, in fact, he has a hole in the family?

Thinking of this possibility, Bai Luofei's face was pale, and now this space pendant is already his cuddling. If it fails, then he does not know what to do in the future.

The sneaking cannon foddered his room, locked the door, took out Lin Biao's "give" his pendant, and then cut his finger in the heart, dripping blood on the pendant. The next moment, he had a feeling of flesh and blood. And that feeling connected is a small space.

The size of that space made Bailuofei frown. He thought that it would be the space of the world in the end-time novels. If it wasn't, there would be at least a few thousand squares. The space of such a dozen is what! ?

However, how is it a space, Bai Luofei has not been too disgusted, although the space of a dozen or so is not large, but it is not small, if you calculate it well, you can still put a lot of things.

Thinking of this, Bai Luofei was excited, and he believed that he would be the core of this team afterwards!

After slowly calming down his excitement, Bai Luofei walked toward Lin Zikai's room. Now he still has to explain how Lin Zikai is going to be. Otherwise, if Lin Biao resents, It is not a good thing.