Chapter 111: 9.03, 彪悍 白 white lotus

Of course, things are not the same as Rock's thoughts. For today's things, Luo is happy to see it.

Although his son and husband did not see the son of a friend, Luo thought that the boy was good. Although he did dislike his son, the attitude has changed a lot.

And most importantly, the spotted kid has never been sneer, never heard of his relationship with any female.

Although his son is tough, but he may not know that his son is not good at dealing with feelings. If his son marries a male, then he is still a son.

Therefore, in Luo's heart, although the spot is a person who does not understand the wind, but is still the best candidate.

After that, things are much simpler, because the spot indicates that they will take full responsibility for the "deaf incident", so the slamming of the room has become a member of the family. Although it is not seen by all kinds of dislikes, it is still very Happy to follow behind the forest.

Case number one

One day, the forest scorpion hunted back with a prey to see a female who was not bad with him. He was greeted by the other party's enthusiasm. Suddenly, the spot appeared behind the forest, and looked at each other with a gloomy face.

female:!

"Today... Today, I have something in my family, just don't greet you," the apparent female was frightened, her voice shook and shook, and then the prey in her hand was thrown into the arms of Lin Zikai. "I still have something, go back first!"

After saying this, the female turned back and ran straight into the house and closed the door. If it was not because there is no lock now, it is estimated that Lin Zikai can still hear the sound of the lock.

Lin Zikai: When did I become so terrible?

And the spot behind him saw this scene nodded with satisfaction, huh, huh, he had not eaten the prey that he had beaten, and he could be cheaper! ?

Case 2

Going out one day, Lin Zikai met a small partner who had been hunted together. Because of the fighting power of Lin Zikai, the little partner was shocked to be a heavenly person. From then on, he was ready to hunt with Lin Zikai.

Wherein I have seen a glimmer of a sneaker from the gap between the two, but I am ready to go.

Although the partner who is hunting together is hard to find, but his life is more important to sacrifice his own life for hunting, how can such a thing be done.

Lin Zikai: What happened just now, I obviously felt that the person had something to say, why did he suddenly run away?

The Panel smiled coldly, huh, huh, the female cockroaches he was looking for were accessible to others, even if there was no thought!

Case 3...

Case 4...

Case 5...

Finally, Lin Zikai is already intolerable. At first he may not understand it, but when the people around him scared away people close to him again and again, Lin Zikai still has something to understand.

"Let's say, what do you want to do?" In fact, Lin Zikai now asks because he feels that he has tortured the other person to torture. During this time, he has no mercy, and he ignores the other.

I want to know how, of course, I want to establish a relationship with you, and I will be alone with him in the future!

Of course, there is absolutely no courage to say this in the present. After all, because of his own disapproval, in the past ten years, he has been ignored. If you say something now, the other party does not like to listen. Is there no qualification for being with the other side?