Chapter 68: 6.09, good at camouflage white lotus

Although the white cockroach was stunned by the dragon, the body of the dragon is bound to be much better than the average person. After a long time, the white sorrow in the coma slowly wakes up and looks like there are no other people around. I immediately knew that my tricks were not seen.

Bai Hao understands that this is his only chance. Once he is going to this opportunity, he may never succeed!

It's just that sometimes things are really good, but when they really want to perform, they simply can't succeed, because when he is ready to get up and walk into the room, he sees a person standing in front of him, his face cold.

"Is it you?" Seeing the person in front of you, the white smile disdainfully, "Even if you stop me, how can you see him die?"

What medicine is under him, he knows very well, unless the two people combine, the medicinal properties can never be solved. At that time, Long Yao will definitely be dead, and now Bai Zi is just a child, even if he wants to help him, it is also a heart. More than enough.

Looking at him so calmly, Lin Zikai was too lazy to say, just gently smacked the corner of his mouth, as if he had seen something disgusting and dirty, the disdainful expression made the heart feel guilty. The ground hurts.

This expression is exactly the same as that of the man in that year. It is also such a disdain. It is also such a mockery. It seems that he is not even as good as the ants on the ground. Even if he is kneeling in front of him, he will not get his attention!

"You, you will pay the price, the emperor star is dead and you can't live!" Now Bai Yan's eyes are full of madness, even with a eagerness that he does not know.

The strange thing is that let him produce this eager person is not the dragon in the house, but the little boy in front of him.

Looking at his kind of disdainful look, he felt that his body was slowly getting hot.

"Come, throw this thing out!" Looking at his eyes, Lin Zikai felt more disgusting and directly let the guards throw people out.

When Bai Hao heard the words of his mouth full of contempt and ridicule, his whole body trembled, and there was a feeling of being electric.

For a moment, he had an impulse to climb over and crouch under his feet.

In the end, even if the day has become a lot more noble in this world, the bones are also the boy who was tuned in the last generation.

For what he was thinking, Lin Ziqi was too lazy to think about it, and he had nothing to do with him, but now he cares about the stupid lover who was taken medicine in the room.

For many years in the heart of Lin Zikai's own lover has always been very smart, so stupid was taken medicine for the first time.

Just as Lin Zikai walked into the room, a huge black shadow rushed toward him. He subconsciously wanted to escape, but he felt the familiar atmosphere and he stopped moving.

Just like this, Lin Zikai was hugged in the arms of the dragon, and then he found himself lying on the bed with a flower in front of him, and his body was pressing a teenager who was hot because of the medicine.

"Hey, hehe..." Even at this time, Long Hao has been burned red, but he can still tell who is in front of him.

But Lin Zikai's face is a bit ugly, because he has already smelled the **** smell from this person's body, presumably he chose to self-mutilate in order to let himself not lose control.

"Dragon!" He doesn't like his lover to be hurt, no matter who hurts him or someone else!

"Don't call dragons, oh, scream, call me "." He held the forest sturdyly, his head arched in his neck, with a strong grievance in his tone, as if it was a Like the child who has been bullied, the anger of Lin Zikai can't help but slowly disappear into the invisible.