Chapter 3: .06 gentle and inclusive white lotus

But no matter how unwilling the brothers and sisters are, the people who stayed in the hospital to accompany Lin Zikai still smelled people. Several people looked at the smug look of Wen Ling, and really wanted to take him out of the slap, but this It's the big brother's decision, even if they are not willing to bear it!

"Big brother, you... really don't go back with us?" Looking at the way people smelled and stunned, Lu Hao very much wanted to take back his brother!

"No, in the hospital is still quieter than at home, this will also help me to hurt. After all, there are too many family members." Sometimes a family is too good and awkward is not necessarily a good thing, if he returns to Lujia now It is also a trouble to find family harmony, at least in the first two days of going home, don't want to be peaceful.

and......

Looking at the pitiful look of Wen Ling, Lin Zikai felt that he could not agree.

Although these brothers and sisters in front of me are very enthusiastic, even he knows that these people have a very good relationship with Lu Feng, and they really regard him as their loved one, but in the heart of Lin Zikai, these people really have no smell and I heard the closeness of people.

"Big Brother, we will not bother you when we go back. Let's go back with us. We really won't affect your injury, okay?" Lujia's brothers said that they would not give up, knowing that their older brother has been for a long time. I didn't go home. I have been in my private clinic for half a year since I returned to China. I simply refused to go home.

If it wasn't for Lin Zikai's injury, it was too much for the Lu family to know. Maybe their big brother would hide it in a low-key way so that no one can find it. It is really irritating!

"Hey, I want to be free for a while, you should know what I am representing when I get home." The truth of Lu Feng's departure was that many people thought he was away from home, in fact he After consulting with the family, he was able to study abroad. He and his grandfather had six years of free time. Now that time is running out, he is even more cherished and does not want to go home early.

"Big Brother, I know, you can raise your wounds." Hearing Lin Zikai said, how can they force the big brother to go home now?

"Well, go home and take care of my grandfather and tell my grandfather that I will definitely go back in time." Lin Zikai had a smile on his face. Now that he has got the body of Lin Zikai, he should naturally accept his life.

After a few people left, the state of Wen Ling was obviously eased. The Linzi was just like a little beast. No matter who is close to the forest, he will want to pounce on the bite. One bite, when the threatened people left, he immediately became a gentle and harmless look.

"A Feng, those people are really your brothers, hey, it's not the same as you." The most important thing is to waste their time alone here, which is the most annoying!

"Not all, some people are my cousins."

Listening to Lin Zikai's answer, it's uncomfortable to smell people. If those people are his loved ones, what is he?

"What's wrong? I'm not happy, who makes you angry?" Although the heart knows the answer, but looking at him like this, Lin Zizhen still can't help but want to tease him.

"A Feng, if those people are your brothers, then who am I?" I have never seen Lin Zikai's family. In the heart of Wen Ling, he has no relatives, but now there are so many Brothers and sisters, Wen Ling feels that his position is dangerous!

When I heard the words of Wen Ling, Lin Zikai suddenly wanted to laugh. Ming did not have much to be younger in the next year, but in many times, in the eyes of Lin Zikai, Wen Ling is like a child. What is this exclusive desire is not a child?