Chapter 2: .06 timid fragile white lotus

A white hand came out from the ground and firmly grasped Zhang Dao's ankle. It was clearly a ghost claw that had never been physically, but at this moment it was deeply trapped in his flesh and pulled out a Blood marks.

"Beginning..." In the seventh half of the seventh month, the ghost door opened, the only chance for human beings to be touched, and now all the ghosts are coming from another world, wanting to swallow all living lives.

Lin Zikai looked at this scene and did not go forward to help. He knew that this person did not need his help, at least not now.

Sure enough, the next moment, Zhang Daoling's body showed a shallow light, and then the claw that caught him seemed to be bounced off, and then gradually dissipated in the air, turning into little fluorescence.

"Win green, you have to be careful, although you are not the target of the attack, but ..." Zhang Daoling also wants to say something, but was interrupted by another attack.

Although the words are not finished, but the meaning of Lin Zikai also understands that although he is not the target of attack, but the demon of the Dragon's blood will still attract some powerful ghosts, after all, if he really eats him, It is indeed possible to make some powerful ghosts evolve.

[Host adults please be careful, a powerful evil spirit is approaching. The power of the evil spirit and the forest are in the middle of the room, and still have to be suppressed by the seal, so the current Linzi is not the opponent of the other party.

"What is his goal?" Lin Zikai frowned slightly. At this time, they had fallen to the wind. If there were any powerful evil spirits, neither of them would have the means to retreat.

[There is no way to determine. 001 can only judge the other party's malicious, but this is because of who is malicious, it is really not judged.

"A Ling, there is something close, we have to leave soon." Fortunately, it is not too far away from the dormitory, as long as they return to the dormitory, they are safe.

"No!" Zhang Daolin also felt that something was approaching, and the expression became dignified, especially when he felt what the thing was, his face became more ugly. "Can't go back, that thing is bloodthirsty, If we go back to the dormitory now, I am afraid it will kill!"

The evil spirit was the guy he wanted to clean up that day. The result ended in failure. If he really fled back to the dormitory today, the thing would be able to slaughter the entire school in order to grow up.

After hearing the words of Zhang Daoling, Lin Ziyi frowned and asked 001, "Can you find the weakness of that thing?" If you can find the weakness of that thing, you might have some chance of winning.

[...] 001 silenced for a long time before he said cautiously, [should be...sunshine. 】

Lin Zikai: ...hehe, are you kidding me?

Of course, Lin Zikai knows that those things will be afraid of the sun. In fact, there are really few feminines in the world that are not afraid of the sun. Even the reason why the winner of Qing Xuan's ability to walk in the sun is because the blood of the dragon makes him The sun has more resistance.

As for saying that the ghosts are able to walk in the sun after killing too many souls to swallow them, it is simply nonsense. It is necessary to know that the more martial arts in the massacre, the heavier the karma, such people can only be denied by the heavens, how is it possible? Have the right to survive in the sun.

"What else? Don't tell me that there is only one!" Looking at the timid 001, Lin Ziqi raised his eyebrows. For the first time, he felt that this stupid system was really useless.