Chapter 95: 8.05, reborn scorpion white lotus

Lin Zikai nodded without objection. He knew that Lin Biao's words were from the heart, because in the world line he knew, before the destruction of Bai Luofei, Lin Biao could be described as Lin Yibai. Shun, even in the last days, Lin Biao has no abilities, and he is taken care of by his brother.

Therefore, now Lin Biao said, Lin Zizhen completely believes.

But the views of 001 and Lin Zikai on one side can be completely different.

At the beginning, because of Lin Biao's setting, it did not think that this person would have any special status, but now looking at the other side of this kind of possessive desire, 001 is stupid and can know who the other party is!

But this is not a good thing to say to the host of the home, it is simply a ruin!

Moreover, the most important thing is... the identity of that person, 001 really does not dare to resist.

"Small, promise to brother, temporarily suspend school, according to what you said, it will soon be the end of the world, how can we not properly nurse the body before the end of the world?" Of course, part of the reason is like Lin Biao said, and The other part is because he does not want anyone to contact Lin Zikai.

When I heard Lin Biao's words, Lin Ziqi frowned and eventually shook his head. It was indeed safe at home, but now he still has a lot of things to do. It's absolutely impossible to stay at home, and he can't be too Change the main line of the world, otherwise it will affect the future.

If it is an ordinary world, even in such a dangerous world, he should not be noisy.

Seeing Lin Zikai's reaction, Lin Biao was very disappointed, but he also knew that Xiao Xiao's decision would definitely have his own considerations, although now he does not want Xiao Xiao to approach anyone, but he also knows that in the future. The end of the possible end, if there is no helper, he and Xiao Xiao are not enough to let them survive.

Even if you add your own ones, maybe you can find some helpers at school.

"Small, promise the brother, if the end of the world is really coming, then you are waiting for the brother in a safe place, brother will pick you up in the first time." This is Lin Biao's promise, he will not let him The little donkey is hurting anymore!

Lin Zikai nodded. He believed that Lin Biao would have arrived at the first time when he was in danger. He just had to wait for him at school.

Now he is going to solve another trouble, and the troublesome name is called white lotus.

I don't know what happened. Bai Luofei has been in a chance encounter with him from time to time, so Lin Zizhen feels very depressed, there should not be so many intersections between them!

"001, this Bailuofei is really a white lotus. Why is it so abnormal?" After returning to school, lying in his room, Lin Zikai felt that his emotions were a little bit broken, and the reason for all this was because Bai Luofei.

Oh, yes, now he is in his room, it's because half a month ago, he was convinced by the brother who loves to worry, and finally had to choose a double dormitory, and that roommate is still a I don't like people who live in school very much, so I say that Lin Zikai's double dormitory is no different from his own.

[Host adult, probably because of the hero's relationship to save the United States. In fact, it's not just Lin Zikai. Even 001 has found that Bailuofei is not quite right. For a long time, Bai Luofei has followed one of Lin Zikai's, and even once caught up with Lin Zikai's home.

But the strange thing is that after seeing Lin Biao, he didn't have any attitude toward the knot, as if he didn't know Lin Biao's future fighting power.