Chapter 141: 11.02, dignified and elegant white lotus

The purple fairy looks at someone who is sitting on the opposite side and is impatient. The eyes are more obsessed and obviously impatient, but if it is this person, it is so attractive.

She didn't know how she was, but every time she saw him, she felt that this person was someone who had waited for countless years.

just......

The purple fairy can't help but frown. I don't know how. She always feels like she has something missing. It doesn't make sense, but it makes people feel very obvious.

The purple fairy fairy is in a mess, and she can't figure out why. She only hopes to have more contact with the demon. In this case, it is estimated that the lack of general feeling is for what.

Only at this time, the demon statue has no mood at all to scruple this person. Now the only thing in the devil's heart is that he does not know the missing lover.

At this time, people present at the scene found that the atmosphere was a little bit wrong. Although the purple fairy was still dignified and elegant, but the sight has always fallen on the body of the demon and refused to move. The person present was not human, and there was nothing in this scene. understandable.

Although the heart is unwilling, but after all, it is still a step forward to the devil respects, after all, by the little princess of the fairy world, it is a happy event!

Only they have forgotten that this so-called happy event is only for them. For the demon statue, this is not a happy event, and it is not a glorious thing to be seen by a little fairy!

"Devils respected the Congratulations!" After the end of the Fairy Congress, as usual, the time when the fairy magic "receives feelings", now looking at the sly look of the purple fairy, who can not see that this is fancy The devil is honored.

Just let the people do not understand, the fairy tales among the many children and francs, why did the purple fairy fairy have never been in the same phase, just to see this magic esteem?

"Congratulations? Where do you come from?" Originally, it was not so good because I couldn't find the emotions of my dear lover, and now there are still a few people appearing in front of him.

When the words came out, everyone around them was a glimpse.

Where do you come from? Is it not a happy event to be fascinated by the first beauty in the fairy world?

Obviously, everyone forgot that this person is not an ordinary person who needs a woman to fly to the top. He is the supreme king himself.

"Nature is..." An unwilling person, the immortal, is not satisfied with the benefits of watching the devil.

And a few people around him were nervous after seeing the face of the demon.

If you change to another person today, there is absolutely no problem in saying this, but if you say it to the demon, it is really an insult. After all, who is the demon, if he wants, the men and women in this world. One is not his hand, and a little princess in the fairy world is not worthy of his honor.

The man's heart was full of sorrows, and naturally he couldn't understand the truth. The tone was naturally sour.

"Oh, but a little fairy, what is the qualification to make the deity happy?" The lover is missing, now the demon statue is like a bomb, just a little, and now there is still something in front of him saying that there is nothing, It is extraordinarily kind to him not to kill himself.

When this is said, the face of Xian Zun or Zi Yan Fairy is not very good-looking.

Although Xianzun had long thought that her daughter would be rejected, she did not want to be so embarrassed that she was rejected. Anyway, Zi Yan is his daughter, so it is too much to give face!