Chapter 69: 6.10, good at camouflage white lotus

"Dragon, can't you talk well?" Feeling that the warm body of the other person fits on his body, Lin Zhe's body can't help but tighten.

No way, every world has to be "smashed" over and over again, and the body has memories!

"Well, I am not talking about it now?" I feel that my lover's attitude is slightly softer. If I don't know how to insult him, I will insult him. At this time, of course, I must slap people and eat meat later. what.

Feeling the dead skin and licking his own person, Lin Ziyu sneered, very want to take people away, but his body was much better after accepting the inheritance, but the body of Baizi is still a little worse than ordinary people. It is a lot worse than the martial arts of Long Yu.

Secondly, he has been "smashed" from last night to the present, even if his physical fitness can compete with the dragon, it is estimated that there is no strength.

"Here are you sleeping in the study room or I am sleeping in the study room?" Lin Zikai was too lazy to talk nonsense, gave Long Hao a choice, watching his eyes absolutely incomparably serious.

In an instant, the dragon is really serious, and it is absolutely not good to be forced to separate.

"Well, hey, you said, what's the matter, I listen." This time he just held the forest in his arms and no longer had to move his hands.

For the dragon's acquaintance, Linzi nodded with satisfaction, then slowly said, "Be careful, this time he will never give up so easily, Long Ao's words are not just threats."

Lin Zikai knows the development of the world, and naturally knows what kind of person Bai Yu is. What he decided will never let go easily.

"I know, but I definitely won't count it," said the dragon. He touched his nose and then whispered in the ear of Lin Zikai. "This time I deliberately, after all, absolutely This will not happen."

After hearing this, Lin Zi can't help but roll his eyes, this thing is all about calculating the belly wolf!

"Oh, rest assured, everything in me will belong to you alone." From the first sight of seeing him, he knows that everything he belongs to belongs to this person, even if he is just a child, it does not hinder him. This feeling.

Lin Zikai did not answer this question, but he also knew in his heart that this man is talking about the heart. What kind of person is this person who might not understand?

"I understand, but I am still careful." After all, the day is a modern person, and some means that the ancient dragon is absolutely unimaginable. He does not want his lover to be counted by others.

Looking at Lin Zikai's concern for him, Long Hao's face with a smile, he knows that the lover is concerned about him, can not help the warmth of his heart, he will hold Lin Biao in his arms, gently in him The face is kissed, and the eyes are full of friendship.

Of course, it's not enough for the dragon to kiss the cheeks. As for the last meal, I still didn't eat it. I looked at someone who was squatting at the door of the bedroom early in the morning.

It seems that the ending is self-evident.

Time passed quickly, and a few months passed in a blink of an eye. Bai Yu and Long Ao gave the dragon a scorpion in addition to the New Year, and then they were all very secure. When I feel weird, I still feel a little uneasy. White is definitely not a good person.

So now that he hasn't done anything, he is sure to calculate it in the dark. Sometimes, the knife is not enough, and the fear is the dark trick.

"Hey, tomorrow is the flower festival, let's go out for a walk together?" Lin Zikai rarely went out, tomorrow is just the flower festival, so Long Hao wants to pull the forest to go out and go shopping, anyway, Lin Zikai's identity has long been Exposure, he is not afraid of anything.